Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pound for pound one of the hardest fighting fish in the water!! Absolutely a blast to take a bunch of kids and a box or 2 of frozen shrimp and let 'em fill the coolers!!

Comment

Rockport

Caught out of rockport and south 2 weeks ago

Had a great time and caught a bunch of overs. All released back to the Davy Jones
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
        Saw a picture on Facebook last night from a group out of Sargent with a cooler full of bull croaker. My MIL will cut a man for a chance at some croaker like that.
        I saw that. You'd be surprised how many big croaker I catch drifting with shrimp. Those croaks in the pic were just average, I'm talking even bigger croaker.

Comment

Lots of fish pictures, don't y'all love October.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Pound for pound one of the hardest fighting fish in the water!! Absolutely a blast to take a bunch of kids and a box or 2 of frozen shrimp and let 'em fill the coolers!!
            Took my Niece and 2 nephews out about a month ago.

Spinning reels with dead shrimp on the bottom. You’d thought they were grown men landing 30” trout how excited they were. They definitely had a blast.

After we caught enough to feed us, they helped clean, batter, then fry. Hope they never forget if, I Know I won’t.

Comment

Happy Birthday to this guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol.. thank you Bryan! Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Lol.. thank you Bryan! Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lol. Was just thinking that. Should be on the water or in the woods today!

Comment

Happy Birthday.

Comment

Happy Birthday Shane!

Comment

Happy birthday Shizzane.

Stunning morning in the woods it is. It was 48 on the porch

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          Happy birthday Shizzane.

Stunning morning in the woods it is. It was 48 on the porch

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looks awesome Shane! My idea of the deer woods right there.

Comment

Croaker is great eating but I could never get them to freeze good. They always got mushy after freezing, same as sand trout.

We always cook them fresh

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm jelly Shane!!

Comment

Another good morning. Little slower and completely dead after 10.

Found this in the stomach of one of the larger ones. He had about a foot of line dangling out of his mouth.

Last edited by bearintex; 10-18-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X