No announcement yet.

Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great time throwing lures this past weekend! The redfish are starting to show up in schools
    Attached Files

Comment

I was just thinking that the other day, the reds should be schooled up big time, like 25 fish schools. It's that time of year, nice haul killer!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Well since we was spitting distance from the ICW, do these count??

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        Awesome! Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          mmmm mmmmm fried gator!!!
          When you coming back to humble?
          Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          CONGRATS to Y'all Shane!! You told me to send you some luck!!
          AND the Mrs appreciates it all!!

Comment

Slow morning on the bay.

The morning storms switched the wind to south and dirtied the water. Ended up finding some birds working in the diversion channel.

A couple small trout, a sandie and 2 sizable gaftop and a ridiculous amount of skip jack. Not the greatest day on the water but we didn’t get skunked and I got to spend so time with my dad.

Nice gators Quack. Looks like the hydroturf turned out pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Slow morning on the bay.

The morning storms switched the wind to south and dirtied the water. Ended up finding some birds working in the diversion channel.

A couple small trout, a sandie and 2 sizable gaftop and a ridiculous amount of skip jack. Not the greatest day on the water but we didn’t get skunked and I got to spend so time with my dad.

Nice gators Quack. Looks like the hydroturf turned out pretty good.

Still sounds like good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Still sounds like good times!

Much better than working and the harbor wasn’t a mad house. It was a win all the way around.

Comment

Good times for sure Justin! Loved every trip with my dad. Would give anything to have one more with him

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    Here’s a stringer pic from the islands.

Now that's a stringer!! Beautiful fish! Imagine how long it'd take you to legally do that in Texas now!!

Comment

When you coming back to humble?AND the Mrs appreciates it all!!

n

Hey, y'all get together in Humble, you better let me know!! My office is right in town... Doug is close by too, and we'll get Chew to come out... He's a home body out here too...

Comment

When you coming back to humble?

Whenever we are invited if we are in town since we are entering the bust season and Momma and I are trying to sneak in one more Lamping trip in Oct.

Comment

I was just thinking that the other day, the reds should be schooled up big time, like 25 fish schools. It's that time of year, nice haul killer!

Yessir! We ran into big schools on Saturday and Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
                            Great time throwing lures this past weekend! The redfish are starting to show up in schools
                            Hopefully they will be in the Sargent surf Saturday. Handful of us going to have the meat rods strung out for a ways!

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                              Hopefully they will be in the Sargent surf Saturday. Handful of us going to have the meat rods strung out for a ways!

They should be. I usually catch a bunch of reds in the surf this time of year in Sargent. We were down there a couple weeks ago, the gafftop were thick!!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                They should be. I usually catch a bunch of reds in the surf this time of year in Sargent. We were down there a couple weeks ago, the gafftop were thick!!
                                Water is still hot, although we are in the middle of September...... water temp is the key, not the calendar. Reds are up the sloughs and in the back bays, just scattered.When I see them school up, I’ll let ya know.

Comment

Working...
                                X