X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    When I grow up, I want wanna these....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Yes! Did you see the blue one on the other side of trout street w quad 300’s, beautiful boats.

Comment

Nice Josh!!

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
        Yes! Did you see the blue one on the other side of trout street w quad 300’s, beautiful boats.
        I did not.

A man sure could drool at some of the rigs in that marina

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I was surrounded by Redfish Saturday and only managed 2 slot reds. I threw everything I owned at em, and yes live shrimp. I carry a cast net. It was cool but frustrating. Oh well.

Comment

Caught a couple of small trout and a gafftop on soft plastics this AM. Thought I had hooked a
            nice trout for a minute with the gafftop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to the Chandeleurs on Sunday. Have had my gear ready for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                I was surrounded by Redfish Saturday and only managed 2 slot reds. I threw everything I owned at em, and yes live shrimp. I carry a cast net. It was cool but frustrating. Oh well.
                Lol... been there before! Sometimes they get lock jaw! I had a couple fly up to my Vudu last trip and turn at the last second, it was ok though because we still stuck a bunch. Maybe I had caught those 2 before .

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Burn that Hogie through there, they can’t pass it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                    Headed to the Chandeleurs on Sunday. Have had my gear ready for a week.
                    Hope y'all slay 'em, post a bunch of pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Hope y'all slay 'em, post a bunch of pics!

Will do. Wish you and the other Shane could make this trip. Not gonna mention that other Chris guy (Blackfinturkey) letting his wife dictate whether he goes or not.

I think Philip and I are gonna bring some flounder lights and gigs as well.

Comment

Will do. Wish you and the other Shane could make this trip. Not gonna mention that other Chris guy (Blackfinturkey) letting his wife dictate whether he goes or not.

I think Philip and I are gonna bring some flounder lights and gigs as well.

Shots fired!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao! He's still probably cleaning those " big " flounder from up north

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                            Lmao! He's still probably cleaning those " big " flounder from up north

Hey, those 4 flounder were fileted, packaged and frozen for him before he ever got on that return trip south.

Comment

Sure hope the Gulf is settled down for you guys by then!! The squirrelly wind and wind-driven currents that storm has stirred up on the gulf side of Florida will likely have things off color a bit. Also there'll be a lot of floating grass... take weedless stuff for sure!! Those TSL Grasswalkers will be your friend! OR rig a soft plastic with a very light head under a torpedo shaped cork. That works pretty well in the floating grass too.

Comment

Hey, those 4 flounder were cleaned up for him before he ever got on that return trip south.
                                Yea, he's a high roller now, got people cleaning his fish and all !! I bet he didn't even bait his own hook!

Comment

Working...
                                X