Clear All

Nice guys! ^^^

Comment

Mmmmmm those flounder look juicy.

Comment

Caught a few...going back this evening.
        Attached Files

Comment

My sister landed 7 tarpon Wednesday. I went the other way and found drum on a shoreline.
          Attached Files

Comment

This is probably a really dumb question but since I normally spend this weekend dove hunting I don't know. Are the bays just crazy packed for labor day weekend like they are around July 4th or Memorial Day or does dove season opening weed some people out?

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
              This is probably a really dumb question but since I normally spend this weekend dove hunting I don't know. Are the bays just crazy packed for labor day weekend like they are around July 4th or Memorial Day or does dove season opening weed some people out?
              It’ll be packed.

Comment

Yall are killing me, was gonna go this weekend and decided against it due to the crowds.

Comment

We're in root to port A for the weekend. Not dragging any thing that floats.

Anyone got a rec on a spot to fish lights or otherwise without hooking a kid or an egg roll cook?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    We're in root to port A for the weekend. Not dragging any thing that floats.

Anyone got a rec on a spot to fish lights or otherwise without hooking a kid or an egg roll cook?

Why would a man with a fleet of kayaks and a boat go to Port A without anything that floats?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Why would a man with a fleet of kayaks and a boat go to Port A without anything that floats?
                      1- I made leslie drive
                      2- felt like drinks more than fish
                      3-girls wanna shop
                      4- see #1

[emoji15]

Comment

Talked to wife into going in the morning when I get off. Don’t like fishing weekends, but it’s been over 3 days since I’ve last wet a line and I’m having withdrawals.

^^^ don’t drink, but a nice view.

Comment

Another nice one, 27”

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Fish didn’t want to cooperate a lot this morning, only 1 speck and 3 sand trout. Did have a once in a lifetime deal for this area, watched a huge spotted ray come completely out of the water twice about 30 yards behind the boat. He was probably 8’ across.

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                              Fish didn’t want to cooperate a lot this morning, only 1 speck and 3 sand trout. Did have a once in a lifetime deal for this area, watched a huge spotted ray come completely out of the water twice about 30 yards behind the boat. He was probably 8’ across.
                              It's funny you say that. I have seen several of them this year and have seen several jump. We had a couple come right by the boat last time we were in the surf and had one jump right by the boat. Pretty cool.

Comment

Any idea what species it would be? I didn’t get as good a look at it as my partner but he said it was spotted like a newborn fawn. Darker brown with white spots.

Comment

Working...
                                X