Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I fished a tourney in South Padre with my Pop and several friends (we entered 3 boats) Fishing was pretty tough with artificial, but my buddy Jeremy caught 29” and 30” snook on back-to-back casts with a Corky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beautiful fish

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      that's a good snook even by florida standards!!
      Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      That's what I was thinkin'!
      Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
      That’s snook is awesome! I hope one day tarpon and snook will make a come back.
      Just to re-iterate, those are TWO DIFFERENT FISH, caught on back-to-back casts! One is impressive enough.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Awesome snook. I’ve never caught any over 12-15 inches. Bucket list fish for sure.

Comment

****** Snook, wow!

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          I was going to go this morning but I got drunk last night fishing the lights on the river.
          lol that's why I almost never fish from the boat when we go to fish camp, always end up grilling late into the night with a bon fire and getting drunk then driving down the beach to blast hogs or something stupid.

Comment

We decided to fish Baffin on Saturday morning. Got up nice and early and were pulling out of Marker 37 before 6. Made it all the way to the mouth of Baffin and lost power. I’ll tell you, shutting down in the middle of the ICW in the pitch black dark on a Saturday morning is a scary experience.
            We got running again and got out of the way. Motor starts up fine, but it feels like someone swapped my 300 for a 75. Just no power. Decided not to venture any further from the ramp, so we fished our way back north, and found a good topwater bite on some good upper-slot reds. Also found a few good trout over grass on DSLs.
            Ended up getting back to the ramp without a tow, and dropped the boat off at the dealership. Now to wait and see what the heck went wrong.

Comment

Couple pics

Comment

Wow, looks like you were able to turn lemons into lemonade!! Nice catch for a broke down trip!

Comment

A few drone pics from the last few days...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Great pics! Nasty lookin' water!! Looks like redfish heaven!

Comment

Hit Seadrift past weekend. Found some tailing reds around Contee and Pringle. Caught a couple but most were all 18-19". Caught a few trout in the mouths of some guts all up and down the island running pretty far south. Actually got a 3.5 and 4lb trout to eat a pink skitterwalk which was a nice surprise for this time of year. Buddy and I ended with 7 trout, 2 reds, and a flounder. No pics unfortunately. Enjoyed laying some tracks on the new boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        A few drone pics from the last few days...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Cool pics Shane!

Comment

Thanks guys it was a redfish slaughter, slow on the trout. I did pick up one girl a touch over 25' and let her swim off. We had a great time for sure!

Comment

Cool pics Shane!

Comment

@Mexico - love the pictures.

Comment

Those drone pics are way too cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X