No announcement yet.

Any New Good Podcast Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of the Line Podcast "The warden"... Yall should definitely listen to this. its about a waterfowl guide in Kansas and the Feds raiding him

Comment

Local Milam county guys talking about anything and everything, just a FYI they are not censored at all

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Crime junkie

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
          Agree. Seem like good ol TX boys getting it done all over the country on public. Funny guys too

Recently stumbled across this one too. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How I heard it with Mike Rowe - Great short stories
            Legends of the Old West - if you like American & Texas History
            Infamous America - Same guy as above but mostly criminal/crimes and their back stories
            Hardcore History - Lots of details on really old history

Comment

If you fish, Bite Me is a good one for primarily the Texas Gulf Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                You should listen to the serial podcast. Adnan Syed story is crazy.

Just finished the Syed story…have you checked the news in the last 3 weeks?

Comment

The Piketon Massacre on I Heart Radio is really good.

Comment

Shawn Ryan and the Vigilance Elite podcast is a good one. His one with Jordan Shipley was fantastic. I also enjoyed the one he did with the guy who founded Blackwater.

Comment

Matt and Shane’s secret podcast. Shane Gillis is absolutely hilarious and his cohost Matt is equally funny in a different way.

Comment

The Mr. Ballen podcast is always good for quick listens. It's all stories of strange dark and mysterious stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                          Shawn Ryan and the Vigilance Elite podcast is a good one. His one with Jordan Shipley was fantastic. I also enjoyed the one he did with the guy who founded Blackwater.
                          DJ Shipley

Jordan Shipley played football.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                            Recently stumbled across this one too. I like it.

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
                            Agree. Seem like good ol TX boys getting it done all over the country on public. Funny guys too
                            One of them gets his sense of humor from his dad, me. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post

Good Ol boys from Texas and if it had Clay Reid as a guest...thank me later!

Nothing better than all of the Clay Reid episodes.! He aint right But pretty sure i could hunt with him any time. I just dont think i could hang with him he never sleeps.

Big honker also has some with the prince of poachers about his book that are good and Wyman Heinzer

Comment

I second Big Honker, especially any episode with clay Reid or Wyman Meinzer or Looking Glass podcast on Patreon if you like crud humor, and whiskey reviews. If youre into waterfowl hunting Dive Bomb Squadcast is good also.

Comment

Working...
                                X