Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Question about Residential Repair Costs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Residential Repair Costs

I am trying to get things in order for an upcoming tax appraisal protest hearing, and unfortunately due to the lack of notice I can't get anyone to give an official bid before the hearing. Just so I have something to present I have gathered material costs for most repairs, however I was curious if there is an estimate as to how much labor costs could be. I know it all depends on the job, so I will post a few pics. The bulk of the job is replacing all siding, most windows and painting. The house is 60'x60' and exterior walls are ~12' high. Is there a formula to estimate labor based on footage?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
    Is there a formula to estimate labor based on footage?
    Not with THAT much material replacement involved. 1x8 #105 siding is approx. $.90/lft. Replacement windows can run anywhere from $150+- to $600+ depending on a huge number on variables, plus installation. That house will have to be scraped, primed, caulked & painted. Probably will need complete underpinning. It's going to be a very big $ number.

Comment

dont forget cost of disposal of what comes off

Comment

Working...
      X