X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for Gods Mighty Healing!

Comment

Originally posted by Jven View Post
      Many thanks to all of you. There is power in prayer. The medical team is baffled at how quickly she has became stabilized. We are now waiting on the weather so that she can be flown to Baylor in Dallas where a team is waiting on her to get this under control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Prayers continue!

Any updates? I see you logged in last night, but no update. I hope she is on the mend. What happened?

Comment

Prayers continue for you and your wife.

Comment

I sure do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Prayers of peace and comfort were answered as she has gone to be with the lord on Tuesday morning. It was her wish to be an organ donor and today there are several folks who are getting a second chance at a healthy life because of her donations. We will need continued prayers as she was a 36 year old wife,mother,and aunt that was loved by many. She left behind a 7 year old little boy that loved his mother. He is doing ok for now but I fear the weeks to come things will start to really set in for him.

Comment

Oh boy! I am so sorry for your loss and anguish! Your world has been turned upside down, and I’ll send up another prayer for you and the son!

Comment

So sorry...prayers for healing broken hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Jven View Post
                I sure do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. Prayers of peace and comfort were answered as she has gone to be with the lord on Tuesday morning. It was her wish to be an organ donor and today there are several folks who are getting a second chance at a healthy life because of her donations. We will need continued prayers as she was a 36 year old wife,mother,and aunt that was loved by many. She left behind a 7 year old little boy that loved his mother. He is doing ok for now but I fear the weeks to come things will start to really set in for him.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Continued prayers for you all. And thank you for having the strength allow her organs to give others a second chance. It means more to those people than you'll ever know.

Comment

Not sure what to say. So thankful she knew the Lord and pray that you and your family hang on to Him and lean on Him. God bless you.

Comment

No words, so sorry for your loss. I pray for you and your family in the days, weeks, months and years to come.

Comment

I'm so sorry brother. My deepest condolences to you and your family during these trying times.

Godspeed to your wife and thankful she could help so many with her last wishes.

Comment

tough read, I’m so sorry prayers for for you and your family.

Comment

OH NO!! Sure not what I expected to read today!! I am so, so sorry! My heart aches for you sir. Hold your son close, and hold onto the Lord as He will be your anchor in this storm. No words can bring comfort right now, but the peace of knowing she is face to face with Jesus right now and healed with a perfect body is at least a comfort and a hope that you will be reunited in that Day.

Lord, receive this soul into your Eternal Rest. We know Your ways are higher than ours, and it is not for us to ask why, but we sure struggle Lord to understand sometimes why... We pray oh Lord for peace and comfort for this family in their terrible hour of loss. We ask you to fill the void left by the passing of this sweet, sweet mother, wife and aunt with Your endless Love. Make their grief bearable and at the proper time give them their Joy once again. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Comment

I'm so sorry to read this. Prayers up for you and your son...

Comment

Lord please look out for this family.

Comment

Not what I expected to read when I opened this thread. Very sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X