This Is Freaky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Yeah. Somebody else pointed out he directly contradicts himself on multiple claims interview to interview. Dude is a fraud.

If I was on an alien spaceship research team I would definitely remember every freaking detail. Not buying the bad memory bull****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could it be?, Perhaps......Is it possible?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
        They're real. I know they are. Know too many people very closely who wont talk about em.
        Here we go......

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
          That’s a good one to listen to if you want to bore yourself to death. Every time joe asked him a hard question, he’d just say I can’t remember or that wasn’t my research. [emoji849] Iistened to the whole thing waiting for it to get good and it never did lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Lazar also claims to have a master's degree from both MIT and CalTech, but there is 0 record or proof of him having ever attended either school. He also graduated in the bottom of his high school class which would've made being accepted into either school highly unlikely.

I believe the universe is most likely full of life, but that we've never been contacted or visited by any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
            Lazar also claims to have a master's degree from both MIT and CalTech, but there is 0 record or proof of him having ever attended either school. He also graduated in the bottom of his high school class which would've made being accepted into either school highly unlikely.

I believe the universe is most likely full of life, but that we've never been contacted or visited by any of them.
            He claims that the government wiped his records and silenced his fellow students and teachers. Real credible guy.

Comment

I can't figure out who is more starved for attention. Transgenders or people who claim UFO abductions.

Comment

Interesting!

Comment

There are 14 and 16th century paintings depicting space craft, flying machines. Those people painted things they saw. They could not possibly imagine these things because flying was something completely impossible to them

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    There are 14 and 16th century paintings depicting space craft, flying machines. Those people painted things they saw. They could not possibly imagine these things because flying was something completely impossible to them
                    You could say the same thing about Orville Redenbacher Wright

Comment

Guys lets focus on the real topic here.

If there is life in another system there could be entirely new species that could be hunted. Axis and nilgai? Nah- How about a mature space rhino with the quality of meat like a yearling axis doe.
                      Last edited by yotethumper; 06-24-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

I am a firm believer in "God" but I also believe in extra terrestrial life. Who says that "God" as we know him from the bible, isn't simply an Alien that planted us here and has been guiding human life throughout history? "God" is the creator, someone of higher dimension, with abilities we can't even begin to understand. Sounds like Aliens to me. I am not sure where heaven falls into all of this, but I will still have faith.

Comment

Just a question, with all the private technologies that exist why don't we have definitive proof yet? With all the activity that is reported I would have thought we would have pics, video, or satellite images.

Just thinking at loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                            I can't figure out who is more starved for attention. Transgenders or people who claim UFO abductions.
                            I'll bet if the aliens abducted a tranny they'd leave and never return. I know I would.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                              Just a question, with all the private technologies that exist why don't we have definitive proof yet? With all the activity that is reported I would have thought we would have pics, video, or satellite images.

Just thinking at loud.
                              Exactly my thoughts. I think people want to think the government is hiding something and let that get in the way of logic. I’m sure there’s life out there but people getting abducted, UFO’s making contact, I’m not buying it until I see some form of hard facts

Comment

Just finished the podcast. Have to say I was expecting a lot more specifics regarding what he worked on. He doesn't strike me as the typical liar or nut, but not knowing anything about his story prior to this it's hard to form an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X