Creek Find!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
    Yes, just north and west of Legacy and Lebanon if that helps.

Trying to decide what we want to do with it. From leaving it as is and hanging it outside on the fence or maybe shed......or even on the wall on their outdoor kitchen. Maybe bleach it out some and add a piece of drift wood and hang it on the wall in his room.

He does plan on going back to the spot and look around for any other "body parts" to help determine if it was tossed or a deer that lived in the area.

The wooded creek does run all the way west to Lake Lewisville so it could hold some deer???
    I do about a 100 skull mounts each year. Holler at me if you need any help degreasing and whitening it.

Comment

There are some good deer in that area Don last year I saw a couple really nice bucks just east of Legacy and 121 by the Volkswagen dealership

Comment

That's awesome, some off my favorite memories from childhood was playing in the creek. Never found anything like that though!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
          That’s not how this works. That’s not how any of this works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Lmao

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

that's awesome! I bet along the tollway there are still several decent bucks.. I've seen some near there off 380 closer to McKinney as well.

Comment

nice

Comment

Good find.

Comment

Working...
                X