Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Divorce your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve corn View Post
    I stayed as long as I could. 35 years. Was either divorce or eat a bullet. When I told my kids "I just can't take this anymore" their reply was "Dad I can't believe you stayed this long."
    Yes sir. The kids know who is trying and who isnt. My step daughter has been in counseling and one of her main issues is she says her mother hasnt provided a stable home. Moving them away from here and making them live alone for no actual reason. I have asked my 13yo son how will he feel and what would he do if she left again. He said he is not going with her no matter what. I told him he would miss her after a while and I understand if he really wants to go with her and he said no way. He is staying here, she already "ruined 2yrs of my life when we left last time".

Comment

Originally posted by Txtourist View Post
      Never thought I’d be that guy, but looked over at my wife while we were fishing and saw the way she was holding the rod and now I don’t know if I can stay married to her.

Don’t blame her, that’s your failure as a husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        Black ice has a neighbor...
        Willie sang it best. Ain't going down on Brokeback Mountain. I won't even drink french vanilla in my coffee or any other of them queer flavors.

Comment

Working...
        X