Divorce your wife?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    I’m probably going to leave mine for my neighbor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If that's your neighbor, in your avitar…………………………
    I'll go with ya...……….

Comment

I'm listening to my wife scream at my heathen son as I read this thread.....

Following

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
        Is there a way you can assure she wont get half of your 401k? We dont have kids so the most important thing is assuring she doesn't get half my retirement?
        Lawyers get the 401k

Comment

Originally posted by Blank View Post
          I see it more in the younger generations. Instant gratification and needs. We figured if something was broke, you always tried to fix it first. Nowadays, they just throw it away and start over.
          How do you fix your wife screwing around on you? Please let us other guys know.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Red 82 View Post
            Like stated earlier neither one of us wanted the kids and we both wanted the dog. Now we’re older I cannot remember what we were talking about. 32 years and still going, it’s worth saving. Trust me
            A wise man once told me that a divorce is never good, the kids get hurt and financially, it’s a disaster for the bread winning husband. He recommended just “ have an affair” and never rub it in.. its cleaner, easier, and more affordable.

I’m just saying !

Comment

Yep got out and have an affair. That always works out until someone goes south then Minchew is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                How do you fix your wife screwing around on you? Please let us other guys know.
                Become swingers?

Comment

Uggh. Im a fool. Some have heard this pathetic story a few times. My wife has left 3 times in 13yrs. Last time she left I was ready to file but she didnt want to. I was building a business so told her we had to do a postnuptial agreement if we didnt get divorced. She agreed and split everything. Been paying her for her half that we aquired during marriage for a couple of yrs now. Was gone for 2yrs. Supposedly stayed monogamous. She came back about a yr ago.

I got my son back so I was good. Along with her crazy daughter ( that was bad ). Last fall she decides she was going to be a flight attendant ( has always wanted to )

So been gone most of the time since October. Doesnt really bother me since she has always been in and out anyway....of course its terrible I have told her that.....

She starts saying things that arent too good like how these guys are hitting on her and some are hot etc. Clearly she likes the attn. So I ask her to show me her facebook. I dont have facebook. She does. Not one single pic of me. She says its because I dont like her taking pics of me ( but she has many times ) Her and the kids only. Relationship status is hidden. No way to determine if she is married or not.

So I ask where her wedding ring is. She says its too small now and cant be made bigger size so hasnt been wearing. Hasnt worn it since last time she left me.

Ftr,I dont wear my ring. Its unsafe in my trade so not recommended to wear at work. Self employed and work from home shop.

And she cant figure out why I am concerned something is either going on or she is looking.

I have tried to hold on and do whats right. To not give up.

I am a fool.

Comment

My theory is that I am the safe bet. Will have a place to live, food and bills paid. Along with someone to watch the kids while she is gone doing what she wants. Clearly she can do what she wants and I wont do anything about it.

The other day we were talking and she told me flat out, if she had to choose between job and me, she would choose the job. That it was important to her because she has wanted it for so long. ( and all the infers Im assuming )

I told her flat out, if she is looking or wants to move on we can do it all nice and amicable when she is ready. But if she cheats I will rain hell on her any way I can. So if its gunna happen, make it better for all and do it now. Then she can do what she wants and be free.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                      My theory is that I am the safe bet. Will have a place to live, food and bills paid. Along with someone to watch the kids while she is gone doing what she wants. Clearly she can do what she wants and I wont do anything about it.

The other day we were talking and she told me flat out, if she had to choose between job and me, she would choose the job. That it was important to her because she has wanted it for so long. ( and all the infers Im assuming )

I told her flat out, if she is looking or wants to move on we can do it all nice and amicable when she is ready. But if she cheats I will rain hell on her any way I can. So if its gunna happen, make it better for all and do it now. Then she can do what she wants and be free.

You are right on all accounts

Comment

Dang Mike t that stinks. I’d be a liar if I told you all is well all the time for the last 26 years. I’ve never cheated and I don’t believe she has either. But there has been times where both of us wondered what the heck we have done. We have a special needs son and it would devastate him for us to split.
                        Dr You g at Second Baptist said a few months back 50 % of marriages end in divorce. And when asked if they would marry the same person again 50% of them would not. It’s a hard row to hoe and I admire you for hanging in there and trying your best. Hopefully she’ll have a “come to Jesus meeting “ before it’s all said and done. That being said, I admire all the guys and girls that have experienced the ultimate betrayal, have been able to forgive, rebuild, and move on with their lives.
                        Last edited by Hogmauler; 04-11-2020, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Divorce your wife?

Just trust your gut on the cheating part. Given your story I’d be hard pressed to believe it hasn’t happened. You are correct in thinking you’re a safety net. She knows exactly why you’re concerned. But for her to act like that is just crazy that you’d even think that plants a seed of doubt, so that the next time your gut tells you something, that little seed sprouts and you think to yourself “maybe this is all in my head” .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Last edited by Graysonhogs; 04-11-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Uggh. Im a fool. Some have heard this pathetic story a few times. My wife has left 3 times in 13yrs. Last time she left I was ready to file but she didnt want to. I was building a business so told her we had to do a postnuptial agreement if we didnt get divorced. She agreed and split everything. Been paying her for her half that we aquired during marriage for a couple of yrs now. Was gone for 2yrs. Supposedly stayed monogamous. She came back about a yr ago.

I got my son back so I was good. Along with her crazy daughter ( that was bad ). Last fall she decides she was going to be a flight attendant ( has always wanted to )

So been gone most of the time since October. Doesnt really bother me since she has always been in and out anyway....of course its terrible I have told her that.....

She starts saying things that arent too good like how these guys are hitting on her and some are hot etc. Clearly she likes the attn. So I ask her to show me her facebook. I dont have facebook. She does. Not one single pic of me. She says its because I dont like her taking pics of me ( but she has many times ) Her and the kids only. Relationship status is hidden. No way to determine if she is married or not.

So I ask where her wedding ring is. She says its too small now and cant be made bigger size so hasnt been wearing. Hasnt worn it since last time she left me.

Ftr,I dont wear my ring. Its unsafe in my trade so not recommended to wear at work. Self employed and work from home shop.

And she cant figure out why I am concerned something is either going on or she is looking.

I have tried to hold on and do whats right. To not give up.

I am a fool.
                            Do yourself a favor and have someone follow her for awhile. If she is cheating it will rear it’s ugly head. Make sure they get it on video so you can see it for yourself and it will open your eyes. Then you can move on knowing that you did nothing wrong, she just wanted someone else. Good Luck and God Bless!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
                              Do yourself a favor and have someone follow her for awhile. If she is cheating it will rear it’s ugly head. Make sure they get it on video so you can see it for yourself and it will open your eyes. Then you can move on knowing that you did nothing wrong, she just wanted someone else. Good Luck and God Bless!

This happens to be one of my specialities when I’m not selling houses.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWPI View Post
                                This happens to be one of my specialities when I’m not selling houses.

What is the percentage of people who have a gut feeling abt a spouse and turns out they are right? I’ll guess 90%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X