• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would pee right beside him and would feel very adequate

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Leeeeeeeeeeeean back

Comment

Aim that towards the @$$**** neighbors house. At first looked like a statue of my Father n Law.
        Last edited by Calitexembalmer; 06-19-2019, 07:28 AM. Reason: wanted to add more text.

Comment

He got the dickydo.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
            Well I had to do some googling and apparently that’s the statue of Hercules outside the House of Stags. He’s also not peeing, but trying to get ready to have his way with a bad-guys daughter.

“o be an exhortation to his club made prior to braining the hapless Syleus. But the real interpretation of this fragment, as recognized by H.J.Mette'), is established by Hesychius IV p. 185 ~VAov = TVAov = al<5oioJl. Hercules is exhorting his penis to stand erect as he prepares to rape Syleus' daughter.
            The statuette from the House of the Stags represents Hereules just as he would appear while speaking these lines: drunken and overfed after having risen from Syleus' now-demolished table, besottedly peering at his still-flaccid penis and urging it to rise to the occasion.
            The University of California (Irvine)
            Dana Ferrin Sutton”
            I couldn't read Italian so I'll share with kids! Off for now as we just got to Amalfi coast!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X