Comment

Some sho nuff gooduns

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Nice

Comment

Lol love it

Comment

Was a tough bite this weekend and was hot!
              We still managed to catch a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went fishing with a buddy of my for my Birthday! Here’s the video from the trip.

Comment

Had a decent day on the water today.

Comment

Son and his partner finished 12th out of 66 in college tournament on Rayburn Saturday. They were 2 places out of the money. My son lost one at the boat that would have definitely put them in the money.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      Son and his partner finished 12th out of 66 in college tournament on Rayburn Saturday. They were 2 places out of the money. My son lost one at the boat that would have definitely put them in the money.
                      I saw that.

Good thing he got his mommas genes!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m leaving the rig at 0600 and heading straight to Grand Lake in Grove, OK for the last Costa Series event of the year. i’ll get 1 day of practice and then the tournament starts. I’ll be there Thur/ Fri for sure and Sat if I make the cut. I’ll leave directly from there and head back to work for a few days and then I’m done with fishing for a few months. i’ll be chasin deers until at least December.

Comment

It's been a good year for numbers for me for the most part, but I've yet to weigh anything over 4 pounds. Even on a.friends pond. I managed.to.catch. around 30 healthy bass in the.1 to 3 pound range over the course of a few hours, and.weighed the.2.biggest, both caught on a hollow body frog, to make sure my eyes were properly calibrated and 3.11 was the answer on the biggest. Just not my year for quality.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                            I’m leaving the rig at 0600 and heading straight to Grand Lake in Grove, OK for the last Costa Series event of the year. i’ll get 1 day of practice and then the tournament starts. I’ll be there Thur/ Fri for sure and Sat if I make the cut. I’ll leave directly from there and head back to work for a few days and then I’m done with fishing for a few months. i’ll be chasin deers until at least December.
                            Tell Dickie I said hi. If Curtis would get off his lazy azz and go with y'all maybe I could sneak a couple deer out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Tell Dickie I said hi. If Curtis would get off his lazy azz and go with y'all maybe I could sneak a couple deer out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                              I talked to Curtis for a few min earlier today. Hear him tell it there ain’t any deer left to sneak out.

Comment

Another day on the water with good friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X