No announcement yet.

Chevy or GMC salesman Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caitlyn Wall Autonation Gulf Freeway South. I bought a 2019 Silverado 1500 LT last weekend and was the best car buying experience I have every had. And they beat every other deal I had in town. I drove from Sealy for this deal and it was done all over the phone. When I arrived at the dealer there was no BS what was agreed on the phone was what we discussed. One more thing I am in the car business and can tell you Autonation Chevy will do what it takes to earn your business. (281) 914-4750 and Ask for Caitlyn!!! Good luck

Comment

I have contacts at Beck and Masten North, sales and CFO. I also know the GM at Lonestar. If you are into either of those. Someone already mentioned Johnny at Lonestar. He is my inlaws neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter911 View Post
        Caitlyn Wall Autonation Gulf Freeway South. I bought a 2019 Silverado 1500 LT last weekend and was the best car buying experience I have every had. And they beat every other deal I had in town. I drove from Sealy for this deal and it was done all over the phone. When I arrived at the dealer there was no BS what was agreed on the phone was what we discussed. One more thing I am in the car business and can tell you Autonation Chevy will do what it takes to earn your business. (281) 914-4750 and Ask for Caitlyn!!! Good luck
        Sent you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
          Sent you a pm
          PM returned

Comment

So, do you have a new ride?

Comment

Working...
            X