Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Aggies are also pursuing a non Evans back in Ngata.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      He’s the one Texas wants and the better fit. The Evans fatigue set in long ago. Need to land Bijan as I’ve mentioned for months.

Ags can enjoy that Evans battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      He'll end up in Tuscaloosa anyway. Watch.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lindberg to Georgia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Correct. Valentinas Tex Mex BBQ in Manchaca. There's a Blacks in SM as well. It's 3rd behind Hays County BBQ and San Marco's BBQ.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          I’ll have to try Hays and SMBBQ!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Come on now... RLB told me Bijan was a Buckeye and Texas sucks at recruiting[emoji16] within the last two weeks ..
            You didn’t hear me say anything about Bijan. I didn’t have a clue who it was until i just looked it up.

Comment

Evans was a “no show” at the BBQ.....I’d rather have Smith. His sister plays soccer for the Ags.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                You didn’t hear me say anything about Bijan. I didn’t have a clue who it was until i just looked it up.

I think you just made a reference to Texas not getting their RB... ....but I wanted to CNN it..

Comment

I think you just made a reference to Texas not getting their RB... ....but I wanted to CNN it..
                  Newp......wasn’t me!!

Comment

Come on now... RLB told me Bijan was a Buckeye and Texas sucks at recruiting[emoji16] within the last two weeks ..

My take is Bijan to Texas is premature. He told tOSU he’s not going to be there and most people just assume Texas since they have been in the running for a long time. I’d love to see it but Texas has finished as bridesmaids in the last several top flight RB recruits.

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

It’s premature, but I can appreciate the noise and it’s coming from good folk.

Last edited by Chad C; 07-28-2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Black's BBQ is decent but hasn't lived up to the hype in my two experiences. Too many good bbq shacks around....

Comment

You nailed it

Comment

It’s premature

Everything with recruiting is technically premature.. At least these days...
                            Last edited by Smart; 07-28-2019, 08:20 PM.

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Let’s put it this way. Texas has felt good about it and said they’re about to get a rankings boost. Several tOSU 9.95ers say he’s not coming, period. Arizona mod says he’s headed to Texas and USC source close to the Fong says...Texas is getting a good one. The Fong rubs his crystal ball and......

Seems like descent odds, with some emphasis on Hook’em.

Last edited by Chad C; 07-28-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Let’s put it this way. Texas has felt good about it and said they’re about to get a rankings boost. Several tOSU 9.95ers say he’s not coming, period. Arizona mod says he’s headed to Texas and USC source close to the Fong says...Texas is getting a good one.

Seems like descent odds, with some emphasis on Hook’em.

Yeah I'm following it on Twitter as well... I hope he comes to texas. I'll count him when he signs..

Comment

Working...
                                X