• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Lost me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Joe mama

In all seriousness, you have guys like BoB that are comparing Metcalf to Whittington. They aren't even the same type of player. It's comical. Just dropping names from the past without any idea what they did/could do.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Thats like bragging about your family Xmas get together! The SIXTH best viewing option lol.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Joe mama

In all seriousness, you have guys like BoB that are comparing Metcalf to Whittington. They aren't even the same type of player. It's comical. Just dropping names from the past without any idea what they did/could do.

Ok. JW has a semester and an off-season under his belt. I’ll wager he makes a lot of noise this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Ok. JW has a semester and an off-season under his belt. I’ll wager he makes a lot of noise this season.

I don't doubt that. Kid seems to be a good player but comparing him to a 'hall of famer' before he even takes a snap seems a little far fetched.

Comment

Wow. The man crush for Whittington who hasn’t even played a down on the forty is off the charts. I hope he meets the expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Thats like bragging about your family Xmas get together! The SIXTH best viewing option lol.

You misspelled.... where is TCU?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Wow. The man crush for Whittington who hasn’t even played a down on the forty is off the charts. I hope he meets the expectations.

Oh good grief. If he was an Aggie you’d have pulled out the jar right along with all the other Ags talking about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    So Zach Evans will be at the Aggie BBQ and pool party, huh?!

Remember, no chance in Zach Evans signing with Jimbo. We heard that here months ago from the CFB gurus.

Comment

You misspelled.... where is TCU?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                      You are better than this.

Comment

Stupid amount of in state and national talent rolling into College Station for the weekend. Should be some fireworks.

Comment

You are better than this.

As are you ... but nice angle attempt ....

Comment

Oh good grief. If he was an Aggie you’d have pulled out the jar right along with all the other Ags talking about him.

Probably. But I am right. [emoji51]
                            Lots of gushing around here.

Comment

What is your opinion of J-Dub?

Comment

They tuned in to see Georgia.....Georgia could have been playing any of the “other” Big12 teams who didn’t win the conference and the numbers would have been the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X