This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
    They topped Texas one year then Texas went back to #1. Lol.

Poor Aggy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      You keep believing that. And Top money making Aggies will continue to look over our shoulder at little brother, struggling to be relevant. Just try to win that miserable laughing stock of a conference and leave Big Boy football to the guys who play it in their conference every week.
      A&M is 8-20 against the likes of LSU, Bama, Miss St., Auburn since joining the SEC. "Big Boy" Football lol

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

What was that you said?

[ATTACH]964483[/ATTACH]
        Gonna change this year baw!

Comment

Is Alabama, LSU and Auburn going to have anything this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            They topped Texas one year then Texas went back to #1. Lol.

Poor Aggy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

We’re good Bob and far from “poor”. The difference between us at this level is not much more than a “rounding error”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gig Em Mike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe....but for now, we still have SCOREBOARD!!!!

I like having scoreboard [emoji13][emoji16]

Comment

C'mon now

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                  Is Alabama, LSU and Auburn going to have anything this year?
                  My wife and I have given y'all enough family members over the last 20 years to have won something....LOL.... D-mac, Cobbs, Jay Williams, Raleigh Williams, Juan Day, Gee Lafrance, DEE Bush and Trey Burk..........

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Knowing you personally I almost, for a minute thought you might actually believe what you typed. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                      A&M is 8-20 against the likes of LSU, Bama, Miss St., Auburn since joining the SEC. "Big Boy" Football lol
                      And LOL what’s LOL Texas’ LOL record against LOL the B12 since LOL we left?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter
                        Didn't you say that was what UGA was gonna do?

Your track record isn't stellar.

Living in the past > than never living at all
                        But......we have lived there. It’s just been 80 years.

UGA didn’t care....no interest in being in Sugar Bowl. That’s the narrative, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I like having scoreboard [emoji13][emoji16]
                          Where’s that **** llama??

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66
                            That's funny you post that. You also post that you dont want the game, dont need it, all that crap. But, aggy would win big........mmkayyy. Why dont you support putting money on your big mouth hole?
                            The teams Texas plays every year don’t even like playing the game. They get screwed by phantom calls and miraculous no calls, routinely. Baylor, ND and USC say hey!! We don’t need it, we don’t want it, it’s a no win scenario for us.....the only program who would benefit from this game is Texas. We don’t need to beat Texas to be relevant anymore.....that’s Kansas, Baylor, TCU, KSU and Techs job. I’d put OU in there, but they’re doing a great job of winning the ones that matter. Texas vs ATM? No thanks, we’ve got enough blue bloods on our schedule.

Comment

The teams Texas plays every year don’t even like playing the game. They get screwed by phantom calls and miraculous no calls, routinely. Baylor, ND and USC say hey!! We don’t need it, we don’t want it, it’s a no win scenario for us.....the only program who would benefit from a game against the Ags is Texas. We don’t need to beat Texas to be relevant anymore.....that’s Kansas, Baylor, TCU, KSU and Techs job. I’d put OU in there, but they’re doing a great job of winning the ones that matter. Texas vs ATM? No thanks, we’ve got enough blue bloods on our schedule.
                              But you liked when the phantom calls and miraculous no calls went your way in your last game of the season

Comment

Working...
                              X