This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    All this talk about DBU at ut yet nobody wants to talk about how bad they were as a unit last year. I would be cautiously optimistic but wait to see how they perform on the field if I was a horn fan.

That’s the equivalent of me trying to tell y’all how good our LB play is going to be. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree. Kris Boyd was a high wire act...if he didn’t get a hand on it, it was 6 way too often.

I equate DB play to bullpens in baseball...it’s a day to day (week to week) proposition....all to often last year it was half to half for Texas.

Comment

[ATTACH]964277[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        Exhibit A from last year

I’ve stayed quiet...until now! Bwhahahahaha! Worst D1 starter ever! Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          I’ve stayed quiet...until now! Bwhahahahaha! Worst D1 starter ever! Fact.

Man, that dude....he was a picture of “looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane”. Addition by subtraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Man, that dude....he was a picture of “looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane”. Addition by subtraction.

100% agreed.

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Luckily he’s been subtracted.

Can’t wait to see what this season brings though! I was a serious skeptic of Sam’s last year, and he made a liar out of me, I’m glad to say. I don’t think he’ll get away with running that much this year, but the threat should open up other things. I’m really anxious to see if they can find weird ways to implement Whittington. I want to see that guy line up in A LOT of different spots, and run a lot of different routes in the passing game as well.

Texas opens against Louisiana Tech, where my bride graduated. Knowing that, the greatness of Heath invited us to use his 2 extra seats...because he’s Heath. We can’t wait to take it all in...it’s a no lose for me.[emoji16]

Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-19-2019, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I figured ol Jimbo and crew would get a little more respect with the way folks talk around here.

The Jimbo Factor..

New car smell. It ain’t like it used to be.....
                **** a preseason list. We are gonna kill it this season.

Comment

New car smell. It ain’t like it used to be.....
                  **** a preseason list. We are gonna kill it this season.

If ever “it ain’t like it used to be” was finally gonna come true, it looks like this could be a real chance.

I ain’t gonna lie, I noticed.

Comment

Luckily he’s been subtracted.

Can’t wait to see what this season brings though! I was a serious skeptic of Sam’s last year, and he made a liar out of me, I’m glad to say. I don’t think he’ll get away with running that much this year, but the threat should open up other things. I’m really anxious to see if they can find weird ways to implement Whittington. I want to see that guy line up in A LOT of different spots, and run a lot of different routes in the passing game as well.

Texas opens against Louisiana Tech, where my bride graduated. Knowing that, the greatness of Heath invited us to use his 2 extra seats...because he’s Heath. We can’t wait to take it all in...it’s a no lose for me.[emoji16]

That’s awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Kinda light on Maroon. Must not have heard about Jimbo .....

Was vandy listed more than aggie?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If ever “it ain’t like it used to be” was finally gonna come true, it looks like this could be a real chance.

I ain’t gonna lie, I noticed.

We got a killer schedule. But I think we got a real chance to win 2 of the 4 big games. Confidence always rides high drinking the koolaid all summer [emoji51]

Comment

Yup... he was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by coldgas View Post
                            Was vandy listed more than aggie?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Does it matter? Did you not see Exhibit A Brock just provided? Screw a preseason list.

Comment

We got a killer schedule. But I think we got a real chance to win 2 of the 4 big games. Confidence always rides high drinking the koolaid all summer [emoji51]

Fire up the roller coaster!![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Dude.....2 of 4?? You got the guy you wanted. he’s been getting most of the guys he wants, it seems. Go into this sob drunk as 3 Indians on that koolaid! Plan on winning all them sumbitches!

Comment

Working...
                                X