• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
    LSU had 4

Beat #8 Miami, #7 Auburn, #2 Georgia and #7 UCF
    Miami finished 7-6 unranked, auburn 8-5 unranked

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Miami and Auburn didn't stay in the top 10. Texas wad 9 at one point I think.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      Lol. Some want final rankings, some want ranking at the time of play. Another silly ruler.

One played 7 ranked teams last season and went 5-2, the other played 8 ranked teams and went 5-3.

It's going to be a good football game.

Comment

LSU usually starts the season slow.

Horns 13
        Tigers 24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Lol. Some want final rankings, some want ranking at the time of play. Another silly ruler.

One played 7 ranked teams last season and went 5-2, the other played 8 ranked teams and went 5-3.

It will definitely be a good game.

Comment

Im just excited for the game. We got a air bnb just off 6th street. Need to line up a few good restaurants to try(not bbq) and it should be a good atmosphere and party.

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Which is why SOS is the tale tale story... both had good years, but LSU did more against a harder schedule. That’s just facts.... now only time will tell what the future holds wish i could go to the game cause it should be an awesome game/atmosphere to attend!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                Which is why SOS is the tale tale story... both had good years

...tale of the tape, still measuring? With over 100 programs in FBS, 4th to 12th isn't some massive gap in competition.

Comment

I cant wait for week 2. My boss is a die hard longhorn and me and him talk crap just about every day about that game. At a minimum we will be there tailgating. Still working on tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I wasn't being serious. Lol. I expect a close game.

Also, I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about the loud mouthy one. Lololol.

[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The secondary will be sick this year. Add to these two Freshman Derek Stingley Jr. who is an early enrolee , was the # 1 DB recruit in the country last year and has looked amazing this D will be legit.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by RaginCagin; 07-19-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                        The secondary will be sick this year. Add to these two Freshman Derek Stingley Jr. who is an early enrolee , was the # 1 DB recruit in the country last year and has looked amazing this D will be legit.
                        Between this and Joe Burrow ya'll should be tough.

Curious to see how you transition to a spread offense.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          Between this and Joe Burrow ya'll should be tough.

Curious to see how you transition to a spread offense.
                          Me too, Joe Burrow played in the spread his entire career until last year. He got to LSU in August and that was the first time he had ever taken a snap under center. Add to that the backup qb was hurt most of last year so the play calling was pretty vanilla until the back end of the season. Hopefully adding some spread he is more comfortable and can hit his big wr's and run the ball himself a little more. i've been hearing for 5 years the LSU offense will be more spread so i'll believe it when I actually see it but the fact that they got Joe Brady from the Saints is encouraging.

Comment

This is a great article on hiring Joe Brady from The Athletic. Subscription required.

After a promising spring, the Tigers' new passing game coordinator has close observers and coaching staff peers feeling hopeful.

Comment

...tale of the tape, still measuring? With over 100 programs in FBS, 4th to 12th isn't some massive gap in competition.

I was just referring to your measuring stick with my own... I’m should it’d seem larger if roles were reversed. There’s nothing to measure really LAST year LSU was better. Now will that be the case this year? We’ll find out week two [emoji1377]

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post

I expect us to be a top 10 def

Comment

Working...
                                X