Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    He's not a big fan of TH. We know how you feel and honestly, it's not worth it for Texas either from a "GAME" perspective. Texas plays 9 conference games. regardless of the teams, all 9 have significant value to their season. With 3 OOC, why trade...and we will start with this season, home and home series and travel with LSU, Bama, UGA, USC, ND, yes even Maryland to play the Aggies in state. It makes no sense from a "GAME perspective and Texas doesn't play any FCS schools to speak of. It actually makes more sense for the Aggies being they only play 8 conference games.

In the end...

"IF" it's just a "GAME", let it die.

Mac Engel in a 1st class DB looking for clicks! Yes, he doesn’t like th but likes the Aggies even less! Posting that article is weak! There are much better out there.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Just reading through what you posted, it’s obvious the author of that article is a Tom Herman boot licking, longhorn fan boy. Could it be more one sided? We don’t want the game, there’s no upside to the game, and we don’t NEED the game. As Texas fans remind us daily, we were just a “middle of the pack cellar dweller”.....why would they wanna play little ole Texas A&M?

We all know the answer to that. It’s all about Texas, not the Ags. No thanks, y’all can keep your TCU, Baylor and Tech rivalries running. We’ve moved on, time for Texas to do the same.
      probably time to update the avatar then

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
        probably time to update the avatar then

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Iowa State? 10-1
          WVU? 1-0
          Kansas? 9-2
          KSU? 8-8.....Purple Kryptonite? Right?
          OSU? 17-10....meh
          OU? 12-19, but we won the last one. JFF!!
          tu? Ok, you got me there....the late 1800’s up through the moon landing years weren’t kind to the Ags.
          What years were you talking about? Lol.

Poor Aggy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Signs are pointing to 4* QB Haynes King may be announcing for the Ags today

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Poor Aggy.

I think you cut your screen shot off a little short for some reason, but I got you BOB.
              Attached Files

Comment

I'm mainly going to focus on 1984 - 94 - my 'formative years' as a 46 year old.

Aggies are up 10-1 over tu

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  I think you cut your screen shot off a little short for some reason, but I got you BOB.
                  I went with the last 15ish years.

You cut yours off short as well. Lol. The period prior to your screenshot was the most lopsided in history. Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-17-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I get a kick out of horn posting series records. ����
                    Last edited by oktx; 07-17-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      ETM, the legend got cut off. Do those little (t)'s mean when aggy was cheating their asses off, almost and should have received the death penalty, weren't allowed to represent the conference in bowls and had tv bans, etc.? How does the saying go, "Aggy doesn't lie cheat or steal or tolerate those that do...unless it is football and the almighty Jackie and Arceee... and then it is celebrated and brought up at every drop of the hat?" I don't think I got it exactly right but is that close? Even with the fedex/gold trans am years it ain't even close....

Comment

And here we are in the 70s [emoji2359] guys let’s focus...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If we wanted to play those weak *** teams, we’d of stayed in the Big 12.
                          We’d of stayed???? You mean we’d have stayed right?!

You know I can’t recall how the last showing against Kansas State went....

Comment

When you play Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, MSU, Ark, USCe, Clemson and Georgia, you’re allowed a few games to recover from playing “Big Boy” football.
                            One does need to lick their wounds and get their tail out from between their legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Poor Aggy.

LMFAO......And there it is!!! He mentions Baylor TCU sand Tech.....gets slapped with the facts and here comes the but but but Texas did this. Like a drug store magazine....been read a thousand times.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                I get a kick out of horn posting series records. ����
                                In 3-2-1.....what did I say?

Comment

Working...
                                X