Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drinking water to pass a hydration test...this is ground breaking stuff here, folks!

Comment

Texags reporting the Haynes King camp has reached a decision and they feel positive he stays in state. Not sure when an announcement will be made but it should be soon. I hope we got our QB for the 2020 class.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

On broughton:

From various posters on ag site, one has a friend runs an instagram recruiting page and said broughtons video editor sent the video to him expecting an announcement moments after but he delayed it. Video was a commitment to Texas.

Another poster said his friend works in the Ut athletic dept and they 100% expected broughton on Sunday and said he’s been 100% accurate on the last 18 months worth of commits. He’s having second thoughts obviously

Rumors in ags board is mom wants Texas, dad wants AM bc he thinks they can develop him better for the NFL. Kid is torn... should be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            On broughton:

From various posters on ag site, one has a friend runs an instagram recruiting page and said broughtons video editor sent the video to him expecting an announcement moments after but he delayed it. Video was a commitment to Texas.

Another poster said his friend works in the Ut athletic dept and they 100% expected broughton on Sunday and said he’s been 100% accurate on the last 18 months worth of commits. He’s having second thoughts obviously

Rumors in ags board is mom wants Texas, dad wants AM bc he thinks they can develop him better for the NFL. Kid is torn... should be interesting

I could have sworn I saw something that his mom had posted saying she wanted him to go to aggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Why isn't Tech vs. A&M ever mentioned? Why don't they play? Will they ever again? Why doesn't A&M play TCU, Baylor and Tech instead of the FCS gimme games?
              Why replace one gimme game with another? A gimme is a gimme.

Comment

If we wanted to play those weak *** teams, we’d of stayed in the Big 12.

Comment

[quote=RLB;14248740]If we wanted to play those weak *** teams, we’d of stayed in the big 12.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-16-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Tech, Baylor, TCU don't draw the attention UT does. That's probably the reason why. Nothing wrong with FCS gimme games from time to time to get healthy. Why the inquiry into our schedule? Clemson, Bama, LSU, Georgia, Auburn, Miss St, etc not enough for you?
                    Just making conversation. It was an honest question. Tech never mentions it either. Texas plays Arkansas from time to time. I like the long standing rivalries. The SWC days.

Comment

[quote=Burntorange Bowhunter;14248752]
                      Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      If we wanted to play those weak *** teams, we’d of stayed Tech owned y'all.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lmfao....really? Who used to kick our ***?

TCU? Hasn’t beaten us in 25 years.
                      Baylor? LMAO, not quite.....23-2-1 since 1986...Yawn
                      Tech? We won the last 3, hugely....37-32-1

Comment

Iowa State? 10-1
                        WVU? 1-0
                        Kansas? 9-2
                        KSU? 8-8.....Purple Kryptonite? Right?
                        OSU? 17-10....meh
                        OU? 12-19, but we won the last one. JFF!!
                        tu? Ok, you got me there....the late 1800’s up through the moon landing years weren’t kind to the Ags.

Comment

All this twitter regurgitation like folks are connected to the various programs is just flat out mind numbing.. Good grief.....

Comment

Comment

If we wanted to play those weak *** teams, we’d of stayed in the Big 12.
                              Pretty sure ags play more fcs teams now.

tu? Ok, you got me there....the late 1800’s up through the moon landing years weren’t kind to the Ags.

The word you are looking for is history. History hasn’t been kind to the ags playing Texas.

I noticed you didn't make mention of KSU clowning you in the bowl game. Just that the record was even. But since aggy beat OU in the Cotton Bowl, winning the last one was brought up.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                                Pretty sure ags play more fcs teams now.

The word you are looking for is history. History hasn’t been kind to the ags playing Texas.

I noticed you didn't make mention of KSU clowning you in the bowl game. Just that the record was even. But since aggy beat OU in the Cotton Bowl, winning the last one was brought up.

KSU In 2016[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] they beat (clowned) y’all too!!! [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X