This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    I'm not really one to defend Looch, but is this different than any/every other recruiting "insider" or service?
    It happens. There is always somebody that wants to be the first to break the news good or bad. It sucks, but then again, the videos and announcements are getting pretty silly. I suppose it goes with recruiting since these guys can make a ton of money off subscribers.

Comment

Looks like broughton is delaying his announcement for 1-2 weeks... odd considering he made his Texas video and was expected to announce today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing to see here. Move along. [emoji51]

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
          Looks like broughton is delaying his announcement for 1-2 weeks... odd considering he made his Texas video and was expected to announce today.

Odd too he didn’t pick A&M today like you suggested he was going to after his visit.. [emoji51][emoji23]
          Last edited by Smart; 07-15-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Meh. It doesn't matter who he verbals to before THIS SEASON even starts. Fools be a flippin and a floppin. Call me in December.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Meh. It doesn't matter who he verbals to before THIS SEASON even starts. Fools be a flippin and a floppin. Call me in December.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Yep.

Comment

Is it a Texas video. So many assumptions. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  Is it a Texas video. So many assumptions. Lol

Well just a few posts above you were complaining how looch let the cat out of the bag that he had already informed the Texas coaches so I would assume your assuming it was Texas as well like 99% of the recruiting sites and mods besides hamm.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    Well just a few posts above you were complaining how looch let the cat out of the bag that he had already informed the Texas coaches so I would assume your assuming it was Texas as well like 99% of the recruiting sites and mods besides hamm.

I’m not buying into any of it. They’ve kept it way to close to the vest and they’re all
                    Guessing.

The TA guys are going with this dudes intel...

Attached Files
                    Last edited by Chad C; 07-16-2019, 06:41 AM.

Comment

I do expect the Texas staff to lose out on Ransom to tOSU this afternoon. Lost Rogers to Florida yesterday. Which will probably lead to a push for Pouncey out of Florida.
                      Last edited by Chad C; 07-16-2019, 07:31 AM.

Comment

The recruit I would like to see at A&M is Donell Harris JR. - defensive end out of FL.

I guess the Vernon kid probably likes both schools and just wants to make a decision without having doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                          The recruit I would like to see at A&M is Donell Harris JR. - defensive end out of FL.

I guess the Vernon kid probably likes both schools and just wants to make a decision without having doubts.

Just a guess, but he appears to have mom pulling him in one direction and pops the other. I get it, but let the kid make up his own mind and get the heck out of his way. Parents living vicariously through their kids annoys the heck out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Just a guess, but he appears to have mom pulling him in one direction and pops the other. I get it, but let the kid make up his own mind and get the heck out of his way. Parents living vicariously through their kids annoys the heck out of me.

Agree, let the kid pick.

It’s not like he’s contemplating his potential second choice as a far off school, a bad school, football program etc.

Comment

Comment

My head hurts. Can we get on with actual football already..

Comment

Working...
                                X