Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao more rinse and repeat.... T-shirt fan, 74-72, my daddy’s richer [emoji1787]... y’all are to easy like moths to a flame you can’t help it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Lmao more rinse and repeat.... T-shirt fan, 74-72, my daddy’s richer [emoji1787]... y’all are to easy like moths to a flame you can’t help it.

My daddy’s richer?

Comment

[ATTACH]962479[/ATTACH]

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Sumlin first 3 years in CS in order #16,#9,#5

Looks like a high level to me, and i remember all they hype about swagger helicopters etc
          Etc

#16 and #9 classes are good but not close to top 5. See last year - Top 5. See this year - trending top 5. And 2021 will be stupid with the talent in state. You don’t have to be excited for us. Obviously you are paying attention. I wouldn’t sleep on Jimbo.

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 07-04-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Let’s not forget chavis was the savior to get them to the next level as well! Never came close... It is very much rinse and repeat... curious Aggie’s stance if they go 9-3 8-4 again

Was fixing to post this same thing about Chavis. Ag's stole one from LSU, Ag's D is going to be lights out, Ag's are now on the way up with Chavis, We fixing to dominate recruiting defensive players. All the while LSU fans are saying good luck with Chavis, yall did us a favor. Now Jimbo is the new savior but so was Sumlin and his swag copter. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Comment

L$U piling on now. I love it. It’s fixing to get good between the two programs.

Y’all are good with your #1 or 2 ranked class. No need to worry about the rising power in the largest state in the SEC. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                L$U piling on now. I love it. It’s fixing to get good between the two programs.

Y’all are good with your #1 or 2 ranked class. No need to worry about the rising power in the largest state in the SEC. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Nah, one fluke win doesn't mean its getting good. Rivalry denied. That's like saying if LSU beats Bama this year it's getting good. It would be a nice win but doesn't mean its getting good between lsu and bama.

Comment

#16 and #9 classes are good but not close to top 5. See last year - Top 5. See this year - trending top 5. And 2021 will be stupid with the talent in state. You don’t have to be excited for us. Obviously you are paying attention. I wouldn’t sleep on Jimbo.

Sumlin was recruiting those classes when a$m was terrible... he built that stadium and state of the art facilities so I’d argue sumlins done more with less in his first 3 seasons. A$m is doing good and got a good HC, but one would think with a$m history of never getting over the hump there would be less trash talking from Some as if they’ve actually earned that ability vs. just having a healthy level of excitement. The sensationalism year after year combined with the pompous attitudes is quite head shaking.

Comment

One more month boys

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Who wants to take $100 wager on a$m vs LSU my usual better bowed out couple years ago after years of bad runs..

Comment

Sumlin was recruiting those classes when a$m was terrible... he built that stadium and state of the art facilities so I’d argue sumlins done more with less in his first 3 seasons. A$m is doing good and got a good HC, but one would think with a$m history of never getting over the hump there would be less trash talking from Some as if they’ve actually earned that ability vs. just having a healthy level of excitement. The sensationalism year after year combined with the pompous attitudes is quite head shaking.

Good banter - yes. Trash talking - far from it in my opinion. Look our schedule is murderers row. 8-4 this season is far from regressing. I have no clue if we will beat LSU nor have I said that. But we are trending up. That’s all.

Comment

Good banter - yes. Trash talking - far from it in my opinion. Look our schedule is murderers row. 8-4 this season is far from regressing. I have no clue if we will beat LSU nor have I said that. But we are trending up. That’s all.

I will agree y’all are trending the right way right now... I’d say 8-4 would be a negative against that trend, and 9-3+ being required to keep that trend going.

Comment

Let’s not forget chavis was the savior to get them to the next level as well! Never came close... It is very much rinse and repeat... curious Aggie’s stance if they go 9-3 8-4 again

I would be great-full for 8-4. Clemson, LSU, Georgia, and Alabama on the schedule. I do not get too worked up about College Football anymore like most of the Homers do. Now College Baseball....... Homer here.

Comment

LB Phillips is in the fold . .

Comment

Most Texas fans have said Jimbo was a good hire and the program would be solid for years.

Y'all act like the program is already above Alabama, Clemson, UGA and Texas. It isn't. Isn't above LSU or Florida either.....or OU. Texas had back to back #3 classes, had 10 wins and won a NY6 bowl. Those #3 classes were nice but they paled in comparison to Bama, UGA and Clemson classes. We aren't claiming greatness....just progress.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-04-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X