This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Y'all must be looking at a different site than me. The 247 composite doesn't show what y'all are saying. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He's referring to momentum in the last few weeks with landing 5 commits, and you have 4* King, 4* Broughton, 4* Morris, 4* Eaton all on deck to commit in the next month.

If you add those 4, we're sitting at #5.

We have quite a bit of commits / targets at the opening right now.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EastTexasMan; 07-03-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

This is to be expected this happens every year with schools that have several commit spots left and the bigger schools only have 1-2 remaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rival's basically saying what we all know.. It's game on in Texas for recruits
        Attached Files

Comment

See the bottom comment. [emoji6]

Texas currently has more commits from top 50 instate kids. Also more at 100% and more they lead in.

Guess we'll just have to see as usual. As I stated the performance and results this season will be critical.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s pretty lit in The Station. Zach likes the swag.

Comment

Elite 11 final seems like a bit of a joke. Card didn't start the first half of their first game and then came in and brought them back for the win to get to the final and they didn't even play him in the final. Seems pretty dumb.

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

Jimbo is hitting on all cylinders. I can’t remember a more promising time in AggieLand in my lifetime. We will be a serious contender for Evans. Demas is possibly the best WR in the nation. The DL and DB recruiting is trending up. Please lock down a few LB’s and we are set.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Jimbo is hitting on all cylinders. I can’t remember a more promising time in AggieLand in my lifetime. We will be a serious contender for Evans. Demas is possibly the best WR in the nation. The DL and DB recruiting is trending up. Please lock down a few LB’s and we are set.

Holy cow this is some rinse repeat nonsense. That’s almost verbatim what was said when Sumlin was there.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                    Holy cow this is some rinse repeat nonsense. That’s almost verbatim what was said when Sumlin was there.
                    ^ Nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

^ Nervous.

No one outside of the sheep barn in college station is nervous about anything the ags are doing. Pointing out that you people are saying the same thing with this coach that you did with that last isn’t a sign of nervousness.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                        No one outside of the sheep barn in college station is nervous about anything the ags are doing. Pointing out that you people are saying the same thing with this coach that you did with that last isn’t a sign of nervousness.
                        Oh the irony. 😂😂😂

Comment

The Elite 11 in alphabetical order. 3* stole the show as 7on7 champ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s the perfect match! Jimbo is building a monster that they’ll be producing 30 for 30’s about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Time will tell boys, time will tell. Talk is great but lets wait till the playoffs and see sho can brag the.
                              I sat thru 4 years of basically the #1 defense in the country and watched them have s loosing record because they could not score. I may be mistaken as that was decades ago so stop with the talk from every corner and lets wait for the season! Stars mean noting except for bragging rights, they have to produce on the field, not n stars!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                Oh the irony. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yes[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X