X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Nah.

He changed his top 5 after the pool party. Lol.

Both teams performances this season will weigh heavily on his decision based on what he has said about winning a championship.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    The hype is real. I'll leave it at that and let Aggie eat it up while they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      I should have tapped my sarcasm meter. Lol.

Comment

Odds on favorite to win out for Evans is Bama, no reason to even go into why.

Like BOB said, this season will determine a lot for Texas & AM in that recruitment.

Fisher just had the SEC Rushing leader in his first season, but can he continue to build a future contender? Offense built to feature the run game, SEC, Proximity to home, just not a national title contender, but beat any of the big 3 on the schedule this season and watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Has Jimbo beat Kirby or Nick yet? Just curious what he has done so earth shattering? A 2021 recruit? Lol. Y'all goofy.

Lol it’s only to early for other teams but not moral victory land

Comment

Hook, line and sinker!

Comment

We play Nick, Kirby and Dabo this year.....y’all need to worry about Les and Lincoln.

And don’t forget about ole Coach O.....he’s comin Baw, he’s comin!!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                Odds on favorite to win out for Evans is Bama, no reason to even go into why.

Like BOB said, this season will determine a lot for Texas & AM in that recruitment.

Fisher just had the SEC Rushing leader in his first season, but can he continue to build a future contender? Offense built to feature the run game, SEC, Proximity to home, just not a national title contender, but beat any of the big 3 on the schedule this season and watch out.
                If Texas wins the Big 12 and gets in the playoff it's over.

That's a big humongous IF. LOL.

Gotta get by La Tech first. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  Jimbo!!! Man what a hire.

New car smell, nothing to see here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kitan Crawford is the next Texas prospect that will give the Aggies red *** about his post commitment bump.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                      Kitan Crawford is the next Texas prospect that will give the Aggies red *** about his post commitment bump.
                      He jumped up 108 spots 6 days prior to his commitment, you should be able to avoid that angst unless he spikes again soon

Comment

Aggies are the if not one of the hottest teams in the nation when it comes to recruiting this cycle, there is no denying it... All ya need to do is listen to what the recruits have to say.

Of course they need to win to get over the hump, but Jimbo is building a monster.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          He jumped up 108 spots 6 days prior to his commitment, you should be able to avoid that angst unless he spikes again soon
                          He will.

Comment

Aggies are the if not one of the hottest teams in the nation when it comes to recruiting this cycle, there is no denying it... All ya need to do is listen to what the recruits have to say.

Of course they need to win to get over the hump, but Jimbo is building a monster.

It’s what jimbo has done his entire HC career, recruit top end classes.

Year 1 signing the best class at AM ever was no fluke. He’s fixing to stack top ten classes each year. I fully believe that if AM ever plans to emerge from being the champions of mediocrity, it’s the fisher era or bust. If he can’t do it, then we never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He needs a Jameis...

Comment

Y'all must be looking at a different site than me. The 247 composite doesn't show what y'all are saying. Lol.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-03-2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X