• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
    Broughton is looking like a Texas guy

He’s trending, but it’s all Aggie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Don't sleep on the Vols, kids go there so they can play right away. HC is a Saban disciple and the rumors are they're going to make a splash this season. IMO, they're 3 years away from being anything of note.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        He’s trending, but it’s all Aggie.

His crystal ball is 82% Texas... had a couple visits to A&M recently. One recruiting related the other a camp. So a little noise here recently but he also tweeted out today talking about Ohio St

Comment

His crystal ball is 82% Texas... had a couple visits to A&M recently. One recruiting related the other a camp. So a little noise here recently but he also tweeted out today talking about Ohio St

His parents prefer Texas.

Comment

He just got fong’d from Texas to cloudy.

Follow the Fong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Per the "insiders", they all heard the same thing yesterday which was a bunch of nothing from which you would gather a lean or anything of the such. They said he was very coy, but answered every question. Fong must have gone with his gutt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Per the "insiders", they all heard the same thing yesterday which was a bunch of nothing from which you would gather a lean or anything of the such. They said he was very coy, but answered every question. Fong must have gone with his gutt.
                Poster on Texags claims to be in the know on Broughton, he posted like 2 months back that he would be committing to the good guys even though he was 100% CB to Texas.

Should be a good head 2 head battle.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                  Poster on Texags claims to be in the know on Broughton, he posted like 2 months back that he would be committing to the good guys even though he was 100% CB to Texas.

Should be a good head 2 head battle.
                  I personally think he ends up an Ag... simply based on what he's being sold on the 4-3 front.

Comment

60 days.

Comment

Texas just needs to win baby! Another solid season and February will work out just fine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                        Texas just needs to win baby! Another solid season and February will work out just fine.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Except most signed in December last year

Comment

I don’t know anything about Moten, but he sounds like a nice addition to the Ags.

Comment

4* CB (Former Penn St Commit) Josh Moten commits to the Ags.

5-11" 170# smaller CB. Offers from Penn St, Nebraska, Michigan, OU, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Oregon, Virginia Tech, UNC and Arkansas.

He's from Maryland, and with in state recruiting basically being a free for all, no one dominating, everyone is going OOS this cycle.

Comment

Speaking of OOS... LSU has 6 out of 20 commits from Louisiana.. That's shocking.

Comment

5* Washington gives his top 5

Lsu,bama,tenn,Ga, Miami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X