This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    What's crazy is Mizzou has won the East twice since the expansion and look at their record.

The perfect storm for Mizzou to pull off that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, Hogs have hit bottom since the motorcycle crash/fiancé beating,it can only get better after last year.

Comment

Tennesee #'s are what blow me away.

From Wikipedia 'The Vols have played football for 121 seasons, starting in 1891; their combined record of 833–383–53 ranks them twelfth on the list of all-time win-loss percentage records .677 and ninth on by-victories list for college football programs as well as second on the all-time win/loss list of SEC programs 390–253–33 .601'

Comment

2019 College Football - Summer News and Discussion

When is King gonna commit to the good guys? [emoji106]

I sure hope he doesn’t go to Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            When is King gonna commit to the good guys? [emoji106]

I sure hope he doesn’t go to Tennessee.

Hopefully soon, but that one could go either way

4* CB Josh Moten should commit I think on the 4th
            4* QB King any day maybe?
            4* CB Eaton - pushed back to Aug 6th but is rumored to be a silent, but yeah that means pretty much nothing.

Add in 4* DE Broughton & we're looking at 17 by end of summer.

I suspect 3* OL Jefferson who committed 2 years ago to sumlin will be asked to look elsewhere before it's all said and done. 6' 300 lbs guys rarely make it as a D1 OL

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
              Tennesee #'s are what blow me away.

From Wikipedia 'The Vols have played football for 121 seasons, starting in 1891; their combined record of 833–383–53 ranks them twelfth on the list of all-time win-loss percentage records .677 and ninth on by-victories list for college football programs as well as second on the all-time win/loss list of SEC programs 390–253–33 .601'

It’s easy for me to forget that Tennessee was ever good....they are an afterthought nowadays.

Comment

The Fong seems to think Tennessee leads in every aspect except proximity to home for King. Ags would probably be better off if he pulled the trigger, soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  The Fong seems to think Tennessee leads in every aspect except proximity to home for King. Ags would probably be better off if he pulled the trigger, soon.
                  It could go either way. TENN been on him a long time, and we just offered a few months back. Could look at it that the longer it goes, the better for us.

In the end, either gonna get him or not and we should know in a week. Luckily Omeire and Demas are out there at the opening with him to recruit him.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    It could go either way. TENN been on him a long time, and we just offered a few months back. Could look at it that the longer it goes, the better for us.

In the end, either gonna get him or not and we should know in a week. Luckily Omeire and Demas are out there at the opening with him to recruit him.
                    Those kids work hard... I hear Card does the same (he has been working on Johnny Wilson and an OU commit, can't hurt that Ehlinger is there as well.) . Although, per the tOSU QB commit, they're getting Ransom and Bijan and that will be a big hit to the Texas class if true.
                    Last edited by Chad C; 07-01-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Hopefully soon, but that one could go either way

4* CB Josh Moten should commit I think on the 4th

4* QB King any day maybe?

4* CB Eaton - pushed back to Aug 6th but is rumored to be a silent, but yeah that means pretty much nothing.

Add in 4* DE Broughton & we're looking at 17 by end of summer.

I suspect 3* OL Jefferson who committed 2 years ago to sumlin will be asked to look elsewhere before it's all said and done. 6' 300 lbs guys rarely make it as a D1 OL

We have lots of momentum. Getting King onboard soon will only help.

Comment

Broughton is looking like a Texas guy

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          We have lots of momentum. Getting King onboard soon will only help.

You know how many spots the good guys have open this year? My memory sux, but didn't they have a large class last year?

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
                            Broughton is looking like a Texas guy

Then reports must of changed last day or two bc even the longhorn mods were feeling the ags had the lead....

Demas just clocked in 4.3s at the opening (hand time) and king ran sub 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              You know how many spots the good guys have open this year? My memory sux, but didn't they have a large class last year?

We have 6 seniors.

Probably take 22-23

Comment

We have 6 seniors.

Probably take 22-23

Would be nice to have a good season, win a game or two that we aren't expected to and make those last few commitments REALLY high quality kids.

King would be a great get, just watched his Hudl from last year, the kid would work great with Jimbo's O, can't imagine he can eve take Tennessee seriously, they aren't relevant and they aren't trending towards relevance.

Comment

Working...
                                X