No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got like a dozen Firesticks, and there's one that not a single remote works on . . . I have to pull up the remote app on my tablet to change movies/stations/apps. Sometimes I feel like I'm living in 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      This is so hard to read. Are you okay

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
      It was a rough start yesterday morning Pat but I was able to get through it. Later in the day Glynda took me to town and bought me ice cream. Alls well that ends well.👍👍

Comment

The gym was out of the normal body wash today and had to shower using some crappy substitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
          The gym was out of the normal body wash today and had to shower using some crappy substitute.
          I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes 8 years in a row.

Comment

Here's the perfect thread to be posted here!!

Comment

I got a first world annoyance: Social media "reporters".

Guy I went to HS with murdered one and shot another last night. Before things were even sorted on scene a good ole fauxbook reporter had video of family members grieving posted as breaking news.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                Got up this morning ,turned on the TV , poured a cup of coffee and sat down in my recliner to watch the news. The volume is to low for me to hear and the remote is on the other side of the room. I’m currently in a holding pattern until my wife gets up.
                I can top this.
                My bride fell on her face last night and busted her eye open resulting in 4 stitches, knocked her teeth loose, bruised her face pretty bad, and has a pretty swollen lip and face. She also broke her only pair of glasses. So now I have to drive all the way to town and pick up some contact lenses for her before she can make my breakfast this morning. I'm sufferin' I tell ya! [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
                  back it on
                  1st world problem solved! i feel so accomplished!
                  I don't like to tow it backed on the trailer, the roof slants forward a bit so the back catches air... problem not solved..

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    I can top this.
                    My bride fell on her face last night and busted her eye open resulting in 4 stitches, knocked her teeth loose, bruised her face pretty bad, and has a pretty swollen lip and face. She also broke her only pair of glasses. So now I have to drive all the way to town and pick up some contact lenses for her before she can make my breakfast this morning. I'm sufferin' I tell ya! [emoji56]

Prayers for you sir. And tell her to suck it up. Ain’t gonna be any free rides up in here !! JK. Prayers for your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                      Prayers for you sir. And tell her to suck it up. Ain’t gonna be any free rides up in here !! JK. Prayers for your wife.
                      Lol. Thanks for the prayers. She's a trooper.

Comment

Social media people can't handle it but they still put all their dirty laundry out there for people to read. PSA most could careless.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                          I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes 8 years in a row.

I’d planned to go to the gym today, too, but had (minor) surgery yesterday and was told all I should do today is rest, dang it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            I got a first world annoyance: Social media "reporters".

Guy I went to HS with murdered one and shot another last night. Before things were even sorted on scene a good ole fauxbook reporter had video of family members grieving posted as breaking news.

Disgusting. There is no respect for the privacy of others anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              Disgusting. There is no respect for the privacy of others anymore.
                              You have no idea. We regularly run out of cars and scene barriers to keep people from videoing dead people in the street.

I've seen folks eat pizza with their kids while we work murders

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                You have no idea. We regularly run out of cars and scene barriers to keep people from videoing dead people in the street.

I've seen folks eat pizza with their kids while we work murders

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

What is WRONG with people these days?!!
                                Back in my day, when you came upon an accident, everyone got quiet—no talking, no music—and uttered silent pairs until we passed the carnage.

I have a friend who was in a roll over accident from having been t-boned in an intersection recently. She was fine, but found herself trapped in the vehicle, unable to open doors to escape. She was wearing sandels and was unable to break the windshield. So there she was, trapped. She said, it was like being in a fish tank because as the bystanders began to gather, they JUST STOOD THERE! Watching and doing nothing to help!!! They simply stood there and shot video. All so people she doesn’t know can capture video of someone THEY don’t even know, for the benefit of providing fodder for people that nobody really knows! It’s completely absurd.

Ultimately, she was rescued by a couple of old guys in long, grey beards because they were the only ones not capturing video. She said she was never happier to see bear bellies instead of washboard abs!

Comment

Working...
                                X