No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew, wish I had it as "rough" as most of yall!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      Whew, wish I had it as "rough" as most of yall!
      Between your marriage advice, business decisions,and all of the rest.. I think we’re good.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
        Between your marriage advice, business decisions,and all of the rest.. I think we’re good.
        I dont recall giving marriage advice, though I do comment regularly about marriage. As far as business decisions and the rest, I dont know what you are referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
          My car has independent climate zones, fully adjustable vents, heated and cooled seats....

And the wife and I still can't agree on a setting that pleases her....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Dang, your wife is just like mine

Comment

My Lawn mower is so old, it does not have a a cupholder on it. My life sucks....

Comment

I have anew office desk that is about 1/4" higher than my old desk, but for some reason I just can't get my chair adjusted to a comfortable height. I changed the height once and now I can't get comfortable now matter where I set it. This is really messing my productivity up.

Comment

I’ve had to move my chair out of the sun twice now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by riverbowman View Post
                  I have anew office desk that is about 1/4" higher than my old desk, but for some reason I just can't get my chair adjusted to a comfortable height. I changed the height once and now I can't get comfortable now matter where I set it. This is really messing my productivity up.
                  Nothing makes me grumble more in the office than someone using my chair and adjusting it

Comment

Login to email but password "not recognized". Have to do password recovery to my other email address with the new password but now I need to add 1 upper case and 1 special character.

Comment

I hate when my Night Vision helmet gets warm on summer nights while chasing hogs through the bushes. I don't want to have to just use my thermal scope. It's inconvenient.

Comment

Bump

Comment

My livescope battery only lasts 8 hours

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

My HEB quit carrying Grey Poupon.

Comment

I hate it when my Raisin Bran gets soggy or toast my bread past golden brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Apple TV box went out after 8yrs. New box required updating all channel app passwords. There's a way around it all but would probably require my 13yr old to figure it out and he was at practice.

Comment

Working...
                                X