Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

looking for youth hunters for hunt at the 587 ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim is a solid guy to deal with. Heard they got some turkey there too. Bump for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
      Tim is a solid guy to deal with. Heard they got some turkey there too. Bump for ya
      We did a massive coon trapping event Jan-April and have turkey all over the place now.

So either the raccoons were keeping numbers down or all the rain and tall grass helped the turkey out a lot... or both.

Comment

still on the search

Comment

Somebody needs to jump on this. Tim is the chillaxinest ranch owner you’ll find. And target rich is an understatement. Was down there a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

this is now full tim will have his hands full. My two girls and we have another girl that will be hunting. Not only did this stay a youth hunt it is a all girls youth hunt except for the dads. Looking forward to this hunt

Comment

Good luck this weekend! We’re looking at heading down for a youth hunt as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
                this is now full tim will have his hands full. My two girls and we have another girl that will be hunting. Not only did this stay a youth hunt it is a all girls youth hunt except for the dads. Looking forward to this hunt
                Just got back from 5 days of hunting with Tim and had a blast-there are PLENTY of targets. Hand corn and smoke cover scent is the way to go down there

Comment

My daughter would like to go, but she not that good with the bow, she is rifle only for harvesting deer.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDraw View Post
                    My daughter would like to go, but she not that good with the bow, she is rifle only for harvesting deer.

Sending you a PM.

Comment

This hunt is full headed to the ranch now. Hopfully the 3 girls my 2 and the other hunter can seal the deal

Comment

Looks like some good quality deer. Best of luck to all y'all.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Updates?

Comment

NICE! First I have heard of the 587
                              Last edited by da_pepper; 10-17-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X