No announcement yet.

U.s. Open 2019 - pebble beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poulter took a snowman on the par 3 3rd! Stuffed his tee shot into the face of a steep incline above the lip of the bunker, then proceeded to whiff with his next swing! That is AWESOME! What a tool...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Poulter took a snowman on the par 3 3rd! Stuffed his tee shot into the face of a steep incline above the lip of the bunker, then proceeded to whiff with his next swing! That is AWESOME! What a tool...
      All while dressed like a complete DB, very fitting.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
        All while dressed like a complete DB, very fitting.
        Just saw it and was getting ready to use that to balance against a post about one of Texas' favorite sons. You beat me to it. At first glance I thought Doug Sanders was back

Comment

I can't stand that Euro-Trash!

Comment

At least he realized he was in the bunker.

[jwplayer Li5SLwEO-9JtFt04J] Those watching Jordan Spieth during this U.S. Open, seeing his facial contortions or hearing his vocal frustrations after nearly every shot, might think he’s goin…

Comment

Looks like I will be tied for the lead going into the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DJ is a terrible putter get him a hockey stick to putt with are something geez.

Comment

Patrick Reed blowing up on 18 has been great!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post

Yeah, what’s he ever done..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope it gets harder for them.....

Record setting US Open....technology has surpassed the courses....

Time for a change

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                        If he goes the hockey route then use Allen Doyle as a guide. Two time Senior Open winner and one of the best hustlers to ever come through the SE. He looked like Maurice Richard hitting a golf ball.

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                        I’ll have to find this in the highlights.

Comment

Meanwhile in Portrush, if you have the 7 a.m. tee time it is 47 and going to rain.

I have not watched any of the U S Open but the course looks pretty and slow.

At least I’m not headed towards DAL anymore.
                          Last edited by 18ncs; 06-15-2019, 12:17 AM.

Comment

After looking at our leaderboard, I am surprised no one missed the cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                              Just saw the replay

The 18th has claimed a driver and a wedge in two days. May get the trifecta today.

Comment

All the suits are out on 14 setting the hole location.
                                The greens look excellent. It looks like they could have dropped the mowers a 1/16 or 3/32nds to gain some speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X