Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    Robbie is always fun to watch.

Who was that red hair guy that always got his *** kicked but never got knocked out(for a while).

He had red dyed hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good ol chris leben..

Dude was insane

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
      Good ol chris leben..

Dude was insane

**** you’re faster than google!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
        I got home late and forgot to get it! How did the fights go?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        All the fights were really good. The prelims were even entertaining. The Tony / Cowboy fight was obviously the main attraction (for most). Round 1 was very close, back in forth, feeling each other out. Tony was causing more damage in the 1st but both were landing. The 2nd round was a brawling and most likely a 2 point round. Cowboy just simply could not handle Tony's pressure. As some said, Tony had a broke nose, blew his nose, and caused his nearly already swelled eye to shut. The doctors called the fight, and Tony got the TKO. I like both fighters, but Cowboy can handle the top 2-3 guys at 155 or 170. his chances against Tony are very slim.

The rest of the fights, were actually really good. The girls title fight, when of the craziest knockouts ever. The 135 title fight was really good. Henry was getting destroyed in the 1st round, no answers at all. The 2nd round he just decided to street brawl and one the fight in the 3rd. One of the greatest comebacks, I have ever seen.

The UFC goes through growing pains, like any sport. IN MY OPINION. Most of this is a result of the evolution of really big names and especially the heavies. A lot of people like watching heavy guys, and simply there are not any. DC and Jones at 205 and Heavy is all that is left. Most of the remaining guys are really bad. The 155 and 145 range is where the fun is. I personally feel as if the UFC is much more technical and has only improved. I don't like the commercialization of it all. Just look how many Brazilian champs there are now, this shows you the progression of MMA and not just BJJ.

Comment

The problem with the ufc right now imo is that you have no one to root for anymore. It’s a revolving door of fighters and if you don’t keep up with mma at every level, you just don’t know anyone. I’m not buying an $80 Ppv with people I have no clue who they are. Actually, I’m not spending $80 at all. Last time we bought one it was 50-60

Comment

I think tony is the the only guy who can beat khabib

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
              I think tony is the the only guy who can beat khabib
              Tony is such an unorthodox fighter.. defense against him is nearly impossible, but he opens his chin.

I'd like to see Diaz take on khabib.

Comment

Working...
              X