No announcement yet.

God is good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son put on his FB that if he had any doubts God exists they are gone now.
    Sometimes He needs to speak intensely to get us to listen.
    I'll take a wild ride and some injuries any day to let my son get a glimpse of God caring for us.

Gary

Comment

Glad you guys survived. God is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
        Glad you guys survived. God is good.
        All the time.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          My son put on his FB that if he had any doubts God exists they are gone now.
          Sometimes He needs to speak intensely to get us to listen.
          I'll take a wild ride and some injuries any day to let my son get a glimpse of God caring for us.

Gary
          This is what it means to truly care for and love our kids, injury or not. Putting their eternal situation before your temporary one.

Glad yall are OK.

Hows the hip after going to the doc?

Comment

Still there. They still have me here as a precaution. Some of the blood work and that bad of bruising with all the stents and heart history they are concerned about me throwing clots. Some bed rest, pain meds and bad TV.[emoji3]
            Son is at home asleep. So Las he is okay so far.

Gary

Comment

Sorry to hear bud, Glad it was not any worse than it is. Rest up and I'm sure you'll be back to slinging arrows and working docks soon.

Comment

Glad y’all are ok and hope you check out good with doctor

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Praise God you guys are OK!! Gives me the shivers just looking at those pics!!
                  x2

Comment

Dang, Gary. Glad it's not worse the way that structure was torn up and twisted. Keeping you close in prayer.

Comment

Thank you Ellis. That's what I told my son. Tools, docks can be replaced. I couldn't replace him.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Still there. They still have me here as a precaution. Some of the blood work and that bad of bruising with all the stents and heart history they are concerned about me throwing clots. Some bed rest, pain meds and bad TV.[emoji3]
                        Son is at home asleep. So Las he is okay so far.

Gary

Bedrest and pain meds always make bad TV more enjoyable.

Comment

Lol. Well a minor cardiac event has me moved to the heart center and the care level is definitely an upgrade. But that's why they kept me as the bruising has the potential to throw clots.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                          X