Human dimensions of Wild Pigs survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    Secondly the poacher can claim he is always hunting pigs I guess.
    Never thought about that

Comment

Well I'll be ****ed. I would never had figured the state giving up that revenue stream from license. Secondly the poacher can claim he is always hunting pigs I guess.
      You'd still need landowner permission on private land and the rules for the various public lands would apply.

I just finished my survey, fwiw I stated I was all for poisons IF they could be proved to not effect other animals and there was some way to know if the meat was contaminated.

Comment

Got one have not started it.

Comment

So they are looking at no license at all to go afield with bow or rifle and kill pigs?
          ….or stick, rock, cannon, dynamite, etc.

Well I'll be ****ed. I would never had figured the state giving up that revenue stream from license. Secondly the poacher can claim he is always hunting pigs I guess.
          I seriously doubt that there are very many that will hunt pigs now that didn't already have a hunting license for other species.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post

I seriously doubt that there are very many that will hunt pigs now that didn't already have a hunting license for other species.
            out of state'ers can hunt'em, but texans i agree

Comment

Should have a hog license for like $20.00 since the TPWD is broke

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                Should have a hog license for like $20.00 since the TPWD is broke
                agree, seems like a law to lose money and not benefit texans much, unless there are a lot of land owners out there without hunting licenses already.

Comment

Working...
                X