No announcement yet.

"Pet" fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what you have as a pet is no ones business unless it could hurt someone that is not on your property or is on the endangered list. someone shows up to check your pets tell them to kiss your entire ***.

way too much government already.

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
      what you have as a pet is no ones business unless it could hurt someone that is not on your property or is on the endangered list. Someone shows up to check your pets tell them to kiss your entire ***.

Way too much government already.
      ^^^ this

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
        what you have as a pet is no ones business unless it could hurt someone that is not on your property or is on the endangered list. someone shows up to check your pets tell them to kiss your entire ***.

way too much government already.
        Please video "this"

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
          Please video "this"
          well....all I have at the moments is 2 x JRT's. But if some wingnut knocks on my door I will video it for you when I tell them to hit the road.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
            Please video "this"

Comment

Well I took it to the house this am and put it in a big kennel. She, looked like a two holer; let me handle and pet her. So maybe it'll be an easy recovery for her to be put back in the wild!! I live in the country.

Comment

Feed it and pet it. Keep it outside and let it go when it wants to go.

Comment

To avoid a visit from your local game warden, I suggest you let it go

Comment

To be clear, it's not illegal "unless" its caged, penned, or confined in any way. If you want to make it an outside pet and it comes around and plays with you it's perfectly fine. I've raised two whitetail deer at my house. The game wardens where fine with it because the deer were free to go as they pleased. It slept outside with my dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                      To avoid a visit from your local game warden, I suggest you let it go
                      Well don't be a rat

Comment

I plan on nursing it back to 100% health while it runs free out back

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          To be clear, it's not illegal "unless" its caged, penned, or confined in any way. If you want to make it an outside pet and it comes around and plays with you it's perfectly fine. I've raised two whitetail deer at my house. The game wardens where fine with it because the deer were free to go as they pleased. It slept outside with my dogs.
                          My mini aussie and lab looked at her, smelled her and then went on about their way.

Comment

Working...
                          X