No announcement yet.

ON X App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Gaia gps for all my western hunts. $30 a year for ALL the states instead of paying for each state. ONx is good but gaia is cheaper for same features

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
      I use Gaia gps for all my western hunts. $30 a year for ALL the states instead of paying for each state. ONx is good but gaia is cheaper for same features
      Does this have the public/private boundary lines and property owner info??

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
        How can u enter a promo code in Google play store to purchase? The Hunting Public offers a 10% discount

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
        You download the app for free. You only pay when you set up an account. As others said, first 30 days is free.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Does this have the public/private boundary lines and property owner info??

Yes sir. Public/private, Forest service roads, game units, fire layer etc. Everything that OnX has. I think they just added a new Forest service trailhead map. Also has the offline map download feature when you have no service

Comment

OnX is legit. I was a fairly early adopter and gave up on it after a few months as it had a lot of problems but it's improved A LOT in the last 2 years or so. I won't be without it now!

Comment

I like it a lot. As mentioned already make sure to download your maps if you will be somewhere with spotty service. Went to Missouri last year and had maps for my first and second planned spots. Both of those ended up being a bust and it took a long drive to get somewhere I could load more options.

Comment

Add another to the fan count. Just do the free trial and try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  OnX is legit. I was a fairly early adopter and gave up on it after a few months as it had a lot of problems but it's improved A LOT in the last 2 years or so. I won't be without it now!
                  That's what 20 million dollar investment behind you will do

They started back in 2007, 2008ish and have come a long way. I started using them back in 2016

Comment

Working...
                  X