No announcement yet.

SpyPoint Link Micro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had one. Loved the Spypoint Ap. Very easy to use. Camera took decent pics and sent them to me flawlessly while in the DFW area. My location is fairly remote so when I took it to the lease, I could not get it to link to a cell signal - even with a long distance cell antenna hooked up on a pole. So it was returned.

Just bought a Cuddeback Cell Camera that I am going to put on top of a hill, then have it linked to a Cuddelink Camera down in the bottom at the feeder. Hopefully it will connect. If it doesnt, it will get returned as well.

Comment

any more updates?

Comment

I have two of the Link Micro cameras on my property. They have only been running for 3 weeks but so far so good. I did put lithium batteries in them and both still show 100% on the battery indicator. The pictures it sends are not the greatest but good enough to tell whats showing up.

Comment

Academy has a flyer posted up with these cameras stating pricing for unlimited is $10/mo

Comment

Those that have them, does the camera save an image on the micro sd card and send to the app or only one spot?

Comment

Originally posted by BCBHunter712 View Post
              Those that have them, does the camera save an image on the micro sd card and send to the app or only one spot?
              Saves on SD and sends on app

SD images are more clear than what is sent

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Are these about $150?

Comment

I see Academy sells a Verizon one and a nationwide one. But Trailcampro has an AT&T one as well. Don’t these work off whatever tower they pick up? I have AT&T for my cell service and my signal is pretty good on much of my lease. Which one would I be better off getting?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Are these about $150?
                      Yes they are

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Are these about $150?
                        I bought two, one for $135 and one for $139.

Comment

Guys academy is running these for $119 right now. Along with their $20 off $100+ coupon, they can be had for $99! A cell cam at $100. Sign me up.

Comment

Cost me $106.24 shipped to my door last night lol

Comment

Plus I got a $50 mail in rebate from spypoint for using their friend referral program

Comment

I just paid $108.24 in store with the $20 coupon.

Cell service is my biggest issue

BP

Comment

Working...
                                X