tropical outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
    Just reported to Hamshire VFD, it’s not looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Y’all be safe out there bud. Been pretty lucky in PN, but I know hamshire is rough no boat, but I’d i can help let me know. . Prayers up.

Comment

We have over 35 rescues on book and very few assets to conduct them. Trying to take the elderly people first and work em as we can but we are having them come in faster than we can clear them.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
        We have over 35 rescues on book and very few assets to conduct them. Trying to take the elderly people first and work em as we can but we are having them come in faster than we can clear them.

Y'all stay safe...the lightening with all this is unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          t’s getting bad out on the Prairie! Much worse than Harvey. No water in the house yet but if this rain doesn’t let up some we’re gonna take on water
          That ain't good Charlie! Still okay at my place! Let me know if you need any help!

Comment

t’s getting bad out on the Prairie! Much worse than Harvey. No water in the house yet but if this rain doesn’t let up some we’re gonna take on water

Prayers sir!!

Comment

Still rising and still raining.

Comment

Not sure if it's been posted but here's a good site to keep up with the rainfall amounts in Harris county. You can adjust it to tell amounts by the day and even hour.

FWS Mobile

Comment

Still rising and still raining.
                  Praying for you Charlie! It's a helpless feeling!

Comment

Last couple of updates from Jeff Lindner

Life threatening flash flood event is underway from Conroe to Porter to Winnie

8.36 inches of rainfall has fallen in the last 1.5 hours at Caney Creek and FM 2090 with 2 day storm totals now approaching 20-22 inches over SE Montgomery County and 15-20 inches over NE Harris County. Widespread deep flooding is in progress. Intense rainfall rates of 3-5 inches per hour is moving into the Kingwood, Humble, Huffman, and Crosby areas. This will result in rapid onset flash flooding in urban areas.

It appears this line will be moving into the Spring, Sheldon, Highlands, and Baytown areas over the next hour…flash flooding is likely along with rises on the West Fork of the San Jacinto River, Gum Gully, Carpenters Bayou
                    Flash Flood Emergency until 1115 am SE Montgomery County, NE Harris County, Liberty County

This is an extremely dangerous and life threatening situation…persons should shelter in place…Do Not travel.

3-hr rainfall rates of 6-10 inches over this area. Significant flash flooding is in progress. Water is entering homes in Huffman and water rescues are ongoing.

If you feel your life is in danger…call 911

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      Y'all stay safe...the lightening with all this is unbelievable!
                      Our local news reported 1,000 lightning strikes over a 10 minute period, early this morning.

Comment

Not good to see the back building towards Austin & then further North towards College Station continuing. Can really see the inflow feeding in to this on radar. Going to be a long day unfortunately.

Comment

Radar loop showing above

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just talked to my sister and they have had near 30" so far between Splendora and Roman Forest. There are houses flooding that didn't during Harvey.

Comment

My parents and In-Laws homes have water inside in Beaumont. Sister and Brother in law are evacuating Bevil Oaks at the moment. Parents house didn't get flooded in Harvey but now its slowly getting in the back rooms.

Comment

I’m continually watching the radar feeling like I’m chasing this thing off with a broom.

Comment

Working...
                                X