My Child Support ends today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miket View Post
    Yeah...well that was before she told me she was going to spend the night with another guy, then did.
    I couldn't get along with my ex's boyfriend either.

Comment

Dang, is there anyone on here who ain't been divorced?

Comment

On a different note how do ya break it to your kids that you are getting divorced?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
          I know how you feel right now. I paid faithfully for 16 years and mine ended last December. I would have felt different while paying it if it would have been used for my daughter.

I had been told this too but mine ended automatically while I was still trying to get all of the paperwork together.

Why in the world would you not go they the AG? Just curious. I would never trust someone that much, let alone an ex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by ntxshooter View Post
            I've raised my kid since he was 3 and received child support this whole time (turns 18 next month). Not always the case that the father gets hosed. I was able to show I was a better parenr

You are the leprechaun riding a unicorn pulling a wagon down the yellow brick road at the end of a double rainbow. Hardly ever hear of that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy2 View Post
              How do you stop it? I hope it doesn’t involve a lawyer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave the lawyer out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                On a different note how do ya break it to your kids that you are getting divorced?
                I always knew growing up my parents would divorce, I was 19 when they did. I’m surprised they lasted that long. Sometimes kids already know what’s going to happen, if they’re younger they might not.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                  Just remember, y’all loved her at one time or another

Not necessarily

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                    I couldn't get along with my ex's boyfriend either.

One of my exes boyfriends wanted to fight me, he finally divorced in a short time because she is a creep. I was a new husband to my ex with her ex I finally saw her being a creep. I questioned why she was hating him so much. But that is the way she is, she stirred up a bunch of crap always.
                    I apologized to her first ex husband because I was wrong about him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Stopped my CS when son turned 18. Even pro-rated that last check. I know that wasn't exactly to the decree, but I found it really odd that I was paying her while paying for him to attend college.

Comment

I was done paying for my ex's Baja boat about 11 years ago. Funny that when my boat support payment was about to stop, the boat disappeared.

And for the record, I didn't get along with her boyfriend either. But, he was scared to death of me. I'm a redneck and proud of it. He is a "girly man" at best and knew that if he and I ever tangled up in a fight, it weren't going to end well for him. His ex wife told him that as well. She told me this while she and I were hooking up a few years later.

Ultimate payback...……….

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                          Dang, is there anyone on here who ain't been divorced?
                          Here, it's been tough at times for 31, had a childhood friend put a bullet in his head a couple years ago because he didn't want to go through another one. Glad I found one that can put up with me, and me her.

Comment

I wasnt married, but been paying for 12 yrs, got 6 more to go

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                              I forgot TBH is half price 25k
                              Crap! I only got 15k for my last job.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                                Good deal didn’t mean to get off in your business I’ve just heard of and had friends that did it like your doing and it turned terribly wrong for them. I had one guy I worked with that paid his wife for 5 or 6 years and he ****** her off and she got a lawyer and he owed all the back support like he had never paid a cent. He even had detained records. Or AG office if the most mismanaged branch of local government followed by CPS in my opinion. I have custody of my youngest son and his mom has not paid a single cent in over two years. I can’t even get them to send her a letter.
                                No prob at all bud. This thread has definitely been a good reminder to always protect your interests- even if you trust the other half. Sorry to hear the crud you are dealing with. That is horrible! I hope it gets resolved asap.

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                                I would not have her call the AG office, if they find out it’s being paid outside of them they will probably try and get it brought in to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I agree. The phone call is only if her letter is not accepted as proof. Personally, I just want to hold on to the letter until my CS is over.

Comment

Working...
                                X