My Child Support ends today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
    I guarantee I've got a future of "well, call your dad he doesn't pay child support anymore, make him pay for it"
    Yeah I can see that coming for sure hell I already see it and I am paying child support plus freakin insurance.

Comment

Cheaper to keep her!

Comment

I never want to be in that situation. My dad was in prison for quite a while over child support. He was paying cash like an idiot and his ex-wife got mad and said he never paid a dime of child support. While he was in there she turned his kids against him and acted like he just didn't want to see them. I learn from other people's mistakes.....make sure she's on the pill and put two condoms on just to make sure. To hell with all that nonsense.

Comment

Congrats brother! Now you know those funds can be spent the way you see fit. The kids know what mothers who abuse the system are doing. And do't forget it when they grow up.

What I hated most about CS was the attempts at scandal and extortion that went with it, to try to get more. But it all stopped the day my daughter came to live with me. And she didn't have to go to 23 other school districts between the ages of 9 and 13, just one. And graduated high school early. She hardly ever talks to her mother now. And will be 39 come Aug.

Keep the faith young fathers. Be good, and do what your supposed to no matter the suck. It will work out in the end.

Comment

child support may end, but child support never will.

Comment

My full amount of child support ended when my daughter turned 18. I was in the hole for about 4yrs worth of support. After being layed off for a year and for a employer that refused to take any money out even after asking them to do it. My support payments were cut in half and get payed every month now. Unfortunately they say the interest on the back support is now more then what I owe. Didn’t even know they could add interest on to it.

Daughter is going to college and working full time now. She pays rent to live with her mom and my parents help her pay for school. They use the money my brother and myself never used for school.
              Last edited by tazhunter0; 05-31-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                child support may end, but child support never will.

And in some case, it becomes grandchild support.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1134 View Post
                  See pic
                  Pure gold

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuddy2 View Post
                    I have a year left

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by savage1134 View Post
                    See pic
                    That just might be worth $70k.

Comment

Just remember, y’all loved her at one time or another

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                        Just remember, y’all loved her at one time or another

Get the person I loved, cause she never showed up for the wedding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                          My full amount of child support ended when my daughter turned 18. I was in the hole for about 4yrs worth of support. After being layed off for a year and for a employer that refused to take any money out even after asking them to do it. My support payments were cut in half and get payed every month now. Unfortunately they say the interest on the back support is now more then what I owe. Didn’t even know they could add interest on to it.

Daughter is going to college and working full time now. She pays rent to live with her mom and my parents help her pay for school. They use the money my brother and myself never used for school.
                          Interest is 6% compounded on arrears. My wife's ex is way behind, both kids are over 18 but he's still paying, we've even gotten his tax rebates automatically

Comment

Got along way to go with mine, and just like everyone else, kids hardly ever see any of it. She done remarried and still does what she did when we were married, absolutley nothing. "Stay at home mom" to kids in school. I cant wait for the day I'm done, she'll have a heck of a time finding away to support her lazy butt

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                              AG will ask her to give you credit for all those payments. If she says "what payment" you are screwed. My buddy showed canceled checks for every payment and AG said tuff ****.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

I went through that exact same situation. Had to prove $23,000 worth. Did it with bank statements and got off the hook without any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                                I went through that exact same situation. Had to prove $23,000 worth. Did it with bank statements and got off the hook without any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                You got lucky. Every guy that ever walked into the AGs office in my area is a dead beat Dad. The cant wait to make you pay.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X