Kansas NR results are posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
    Not knocking those deer, but when I first went back in 2004, I saw deer that would put those to shame.
    So, yeah, it's not like it used to be.
    They are still there. Must have been impressive deer to put a 181” and a 160” to shame

Comment

Looks like i drew as well

Comment

I’m in, looks like not as many applied for tag as years passed.

Comment

I’m in this year!!!! I was gonna quit trying if I didn’t get drawn and they kept my $100 again!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by wheels View Post
            I’m in, looks like not as many applied for tag as years passed.
            This is the first year that there will be no leftover licenses. Every unit had more applications than they had permits. Demand outpaces supply this year.

Comment

What’s the web site called?

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                Any pics of said deer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I have pic of one somewhere. I posted it here few years back but my history function will only take me back to 2017. A MONSTER buck that I got on my game cam the day before I had to leave. Showed it to the guide and he said a TV crew got it on film the year before but blew the shot. He was estimated at 206 then. The pic I got put him around 215-220. Helluva deer!!!

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                They are still there. Must have been impressive deer to put a 181” and a 160” to shame
                Yep. Those deer went well above 200. Had one within range but I was 20ft up putting up a stand when he walked out. I nearly fainted when I saw him. Year after that, had a double drop with freaking clubs along with a dadgum rocking chair on his head come between 2 sets I had. Instead of turning left, he went right and passed my pop up by 15 yds, which I wasn't in.
                There are some good deer there, but I've seen the decline over the years.

Comment

Curious as to what units people are going to be hunting and if public or private. Used to hunt around cedar bluff state park in nw Kansas until deer numbers dropped off. Was wondering if numbers have rebounded.

Comment

Originally posted by Tedshell View Post
                    Curious as to what units people are going to be hunting and if public or private. Used to hunt around cedar bluff state park in nw Kansas until deer numbers dropped off. Was wondering if numbers have rebounded.
                    I hunt units 16,17 private land that’s in ford just south of dodge city. I got a bonus got a muley tag also.

Comment

I’m in. Pulled Unit 12/14 Archery tag.

My first Kansas buck from a few years ago.

Comment

I will be putting for Kansas and Montana next year... hopefully I don’t draw both, because I doubt I’d be able to swing two trips as far as the wife is concerned. My local hunting pushes her to her limit every year as it is!!!

Comment

Anyone know if the mule deer draw has taken place?

Mine does not say accepted or awarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                            I hunt units 16,17 private land that’s in ford just south of dodge city. I got a bonus got a muley tag also.
                            I guess that answers my question lol

Comment

I’m in!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                                So you can shoot either?

Comment

Working...
                                X