• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, looking forward to following along

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! I think you all are gonna love it! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Congrats.
          I thought Lake Eufaula was in Alabama.

I guess there are two?

Comment

Outstanding. Love the elevation! Looks like a LONG road needed to get to the water! If the corp runs it is it a flood control lake?

I'd definitely consider retiring in OK someday to get out of these Dallas property taxes...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
              Congrats on the new place? As the crow flies you are about nine miles from our place. Good to have another TBHr in the area.

When is your closing date? Also, what are the immediate plans for the place?

Not sure in date yet. Survey was ordered 2 weeks ago. Appraisal order next.

First thing is feed and watch. Want to see an entire season before we do much. Probably set up a simple base camp and go from there.

Patiently waiting on KS draw results. If I draw this place will have to sit some. I dont have enough gear for 2 places and not about to buy more.

I still have my tractor and equipment for plots. I will grab some soil samples this weekend. Creating plots will be priority. This will be a bow only 80.

Comment

Welcome to the neighborhood. We have a house just off Eufaula Cove. I’ve killed my share of ducks and a few deer there - all on Corp land. Nice to have your own piece.

Skooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Once there was only one, now there are many Welcome to the Sooner State

Comment

Congrats Sean....looks like a cool place with lots of potential.

Comment

Congratulations on your find!

Comment

Congratulations on the place

Comment

Congrats man-if you get drawn for Kansas I will bring my gear to Oklahoma and get rid of your cull deer so you have a fresh start

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Getting closer!

Man OK folks move slow. It's been a real hassle between listing agent and seller. Takes weeks to get a response from seller. Finally fully executed contract and appraisal ordered.

Ready to start new live build thread!

Comment

Ready for it

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X