Rotator Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Glad to hear you are doing OK... I'm just across the pasture from you. You know you can call at any time and I'll come a runnin' if you or Pmag need anything.
    Thanks Charlie, appreciate y'all. My son lives next door and is off on Fridays so my yard "looks better than it ever has" according to him. The hard part is keeping the arm immobile until doc says I can do something, but I ain't gonna do anything until he says jump. I want the first time to be the last time.

Comment

That's the way to do it. Good luck

Comment

After 4 weeks in the sling I finally got to lose it. Drove myself to work after the Dr visit on Wednesday morning. Trying to get set up for PT and being mindful of using the arm when getting in and out of the truck and doing other stuff.
        Feels pretty good!

Comment

Sounds like your doing well Tim . Ill continue my prayers for ya.

Comment

Man that is great Tim! Praise the Lord, and let the Lord guide you through your PT until you are totally healed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
              After 4 weeks in the sling I finally got to lose it. Drove myself to work after the Dr visit on Wednesday morning. Trying to get set up for PT and being mindful of using the arm when getting in and out of the truck and doing other stuff.
              Feels pretty good!
              Glad to hear you are doing well.

I am 5 weeks post op and doing well, I thought my SLAP tear surgery would be worse. I heard it was so awful but really only the sling sucks. I took pain pills for 24 hours and thats it.

Comment

Glad to hear the surgery was successful!

Comment

10 weeks post op for me today. I shot my bow tonight since my surgeon cleared me to as soon as I could draw it back... ONE arrow and oh my, there was pain. So back up it goes for a few more weeks. No sense in taking any risks right now. [emoji852][emoji852][emoji852]

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                    10 weeks post op for me today. I shot my bow tonight since my surgeon cleared me to as soon as I could draw it back... ONE arrow and oh my, there was pain. So back up it goes for a few more weeks. No sense in taking any risks right now. [emoji852][emoji852][emoji852]

I got a kids bow that was 30lbs on the low end so I could still shoot. That was all I could draw without pain at the time. And worked my way back up. Been shooting 60 or less every since. No more 70s. I don't wanna take a chance on injury again. And yes, I did shoot a pig with that 30-40 lb bow.

Comment

PT is good and bad. Shows me how much work I have ahead of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X