• Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my Dad...

"That was slicker than greased owl sh1t"
    "Want in one hand and sh1t in the other and see which one fills up faster"

Comment

Couple more I've remembered:

If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough.

Its hotter than a goats a** in a pepper patch.

That boys softer than puppy sh** in the rain.

Comment

Don’t ever grow up it’s all a lie

Comment

"Don't believe that big feet crap!" - me.

Comment

If Jack@sses could fly, this place would be an airport....One of my Dad's favorites....lol...

Comment

I could lock you in a padded room with a bowling ball and an anvil and come back in 10 minutes and the anvil would be broken and the bowling ball would be missing!

you dont know your butt from a hole in the ground!

I will put a knot on your head, so big that you have to stand up in a chair to rub it

Comment

on dating: You can fall in love with a rich girl just as easy as a poor one.

Advice on Marriage: Wait until your 40 then if you dont have sense enough, go ahead.

on work: Every lick I make in the woods lets in an acre of sunshine

on my late nights: You cant fly with the owls at night and keep up with the eagles during the day

Comment

I once made a comment to my boss how I could do it his way but my way would be easier. His response will be with me forever.

"If you want something soft come over here and I'll S%$t in your hand! Now get to work!"

Comment

Just go p*** up a rope

Comment

"It would take three fellas your size just to rip my picture in half"

Comment

"Busier than a one legged man at an ***** kicking contest."

"Nuttier than a Bo-John at a peanut festival."

Comment

I was told all these working with my uncles at one time or another.
                          Boy your dumber than a sack full of hammers.
                          Inch by inch its a cinch.
                          You would screw up a one man rock fight.
                          Boy you got 3 brain cells. One's dead and the other two are fighting.

I stole this from Caddy shack and told my kids this all the time.
                          You'll get nothing and like it.

Comment

"I asked my grandpa the secret to success with women. He said kiss them where it stinks... so I drove her to Luling!"

Comment

I'm not that old, 42, but I say a few things that throw my gen Z employees for a loop. They don't know anything about "don't throw me in the briar patch" and if you say "maybe all he really wanted was a Pepsi and they wouldn't give it to him," they are stumped.

Comment

I have been working harder than an ugly stripper!!

It is colder than a well diggers a** out there

It is colder than a witches t*t in a brass bra out there

Comment

Working...
                                X