Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking pretty rough up in that area. Looks like multiple warnings

Comment

Arlington is 86 degrees with a dew point of 72 degrees right now. Could get bad in a hurry if the conditions feel just right. Looks like everything will stay north of us, for a while anyway.

Comment

Y’all better be one guard tonight, sounds like it could get nasty.

Comment

Sitting with no power, 2 scared boys and just finished mopping up a pool of wind driven rain at my front door.

80 mph wind gusts and hail in Lubbock. My wife said there are trees down at 98th & Indiana.

You can sort of see where the dry line is now, firing off a line of storms. Looks like it’s lines up roughly from Pampa to Lubbock to Midland.

Comment

Explore our live storm chasing map and watch live video streams of storm chasers tracking severe weather including tornadoes, supercells, wind and hail storms, lightning, winter storms and other weather events. Our live streams work with all the latest devices.

Comment

Originally posted by dcbrown View Post
              Arlington is 86 degrees with a dew point of 72 degrees right now. Could get bad in a hurry if the conditions feel just right. Looks like everything will stay north of us, for a while anyway.

Strong cap in place over the metroplex and surrounding counties. I think we will be safe from the big weather but I’m going to keep an eye on it.

Comment

Looks like it’s trailing with slow eastward shift. I’d imagine flash flooding could also be an issue

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  Sitting with no power, 2 scared boys and just finished mopping up a pool of wind driven rain at my front door.

80 mph wind gusts and hail in Lubbock. My wife said there are trees down at 98th & Indiana.

You can sort of see where the dry line is now, firing off a line of storms. Looks like it’s lines up roughly from Pampa to Lubbock to Midland.
                  I’m on the NW corner of town, and we didn’t get much of anything this go round. Got a little breezy, but maybe 30 mph wind gust tops.

Comment

Saw on FB a Neigbors rig out near Midland got jacked up by a tornado. Highway was shut down. Lots of tornados in this event from what i have seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like first storm stayed barely north of me and next wave is just approaching my place north of Sweetwater now.

Is it still bad?

Comment

Looks bad on the radar

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                          Looks bad on the radar

Exactly why I’m awake....

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

We barely got the cement wet at 50th and Slide along with my house just west of Lakeridge. Wife said it was really bad at her business at 114th and the Tahoka Hwy.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                              Saw on FB a Neigbors rig out near Midland got jacked up by a tornado. Highway was shut down. Lots of tornados in this event from what i have seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Yes I was a few miles away from when it touched down and went to look at damage.
                              Attached Files

Comment

In

Comment

Working...
                                X