SOS... stuck in Jacksboro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackerbox View Post
    was the standing water there before you went all titanic?

Sent from my sm-g930v using tapatalk

lmao!!

Comment

ACameron what tires do you have on that Ford?

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
        But I believe has a locking diff for maximum traction

The Chevy unfortunately doesn’t have that option I think

Your believing and thinking is all mixed up!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I like hummers. But the ones that come from legs. Not tires

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dang I miss the days of signature lines [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
            acameron what tires do you have on that ford?
            bfg ko2

Comment

What a surprise, bfg at's. That was your first mistake. Get some tires with some bite don't have to be full bore mt, hybrid like duratracs or cooper st maxx. Never saw a truck with bfg at's do any good at all in the mud. Glad you finally got out

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                What a surprise, bfg at's. That was your first mistake. Get some tires with some bite don't have to be full bore mt, hybrid like duratracs or cooper st maxx. Never saw a truck with bfg at's do any good at all in the mud. Glad you finally got out
                My rice farmer buddies feel the same way , big diesel super duty’s all with heavy duty mud tires, when I bought my duramax first thing on where some BFG mud
                We might of had to roll the coal but never got stuck, guest with stock or A/T’s
                Never got far on a good rain even on the main roads , I finally bought a winch to save some headache getting them off the ranch and back home
                Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-20-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  I went from Duratracs to ST Maxx on my Tacoma. Pretty disappointed with the wear and performance. I live in a rotten sandy area and have to put it in 4x4 on a regular basis with the ST Maxx. Before when I had the Duratracs I’d ease through without spinning the wheels. I will not be getting another set after this one.

Comment

Just remember 4x4 means twice as stuck...and Diesel weight don't HELP

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                      I went from Duratracs to ST Maxx on my Tacoma. Pretty disappointed with the wear and performance. I live in a rotten sandy area and have to put it in 4x4 on a regular basis with the ST Maxx. Before when I had the Duratracs I’d ease through without spinning the wheels. I will not be getting another set after this one.
                      Those duratracs are absolute beasts on light trucks. I put them on a half ton when I lived in snow country. 5 out of 7 days of the week I needed 4wd during winter with the AT tires, but with the duratracs, I could get by with 2wd almost all of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                        Just remember 4x4 means twice as stuck...and Diesel weight don't HELP
                        ading all that stuff to those trucks like they are goal is trying to get stuck lamoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Doesn't look that stuck...

I think you have a (reasonable) aversion to shovel work!
                          About choked on my breakfast!

Glad you're out with no damage. I've been really happy with Nitto's Ridge Grapplers, might want to check them out.

Comment

It takes A LOT of wheel speed for BFGs to "clean out", you can hear it when it starts to happen.

Comment

That’s just detained. It’s not really stuck until you have to lift the front end up and out with tractor, because is buried past tires

Congrats on getting it out. I hate BFG AT’s but in all fairness a MT would of just got you stuck further in

Comment

Originally posted by chrigging View Post
                                Just strap a 2x4 to the tires and letter rip tater chip
                                You're gonna confuse the city boys again what that kinda talk

Comment

Working...
                                X