Triple C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX35GTR View Post
    Look at whomoto.com, great guy to deal with. Great product too, I got the standard low profile roof, I believe the model is MK1. Only catch is you have to have a business address for Fedex freight to deliver to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! I’ll look them up. Lucky me that my family’s business is a collision center so we have freight items delivered weekly.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I have been trying to get ahold of triple c for a ranger roof myself but haven’t been able to get ahold of them for the last three weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
        Luckily I'm not out any money yet. Can't find another roof that's remotely close to that price though. What really aggravates me is I have friends that have ordered and received their roof from him after I ordered mine.

Not sure what exactly you are looking for but Big country outdoors in Houston does great work. They offered my dads gator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jnorth View Post
          Thanks for posting this. I have been trying to get ahold of triple c for a ranger roof myself but haven’t been able to get ahold of them for the last three weeks.

The times I’ve been able to get someone to answer I had to call his other business, Cleburne party rental. An older guy would always answer. But I haven’t gotten them to answer lately either.

Comment

Working...
          X