No announcement yet.

Weston’s surgery updates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear you guys are home. I’m sure everyone slept better last night.

Comment

So glad you got him home!

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
      I read through the entire thread reading about Westons' miraculous recovery and for some reason my screen got a little blurry a time or two. I just turned 40 and am a survivor of congenital heart disease. 4X open heart surgery and countless number of other procedures have gotten me this far and by the grace of god still going strong, doing things nobody imagined I could do as I was growing up. Though, I did not have the same as Weston, I know pretty much exactly what he went through. I remember the tubes, the life support machine, the main lines, feeding tube, you name it! Weston is truly a tough kid and a living miracle! I'm so glad he's home and in route to a full recovery!
      Thank God for your successful surgeries and recovery!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltyMutt View Post
          I read through the entire thread reading about Westons' miraculous recovery and for some reason my screen got a little blurry a time or two. I just turned 40 and am a survivor of congenital heart disease. 4X open heart surgery and countless number of other procedures have gotten me this far and by the grace of god still going strong, doing things nobody imagined I could do as I was growing up. Though, I did not have the same as Weston, I know pretty much exactly what he went through. I remember the tubes, the life support machine, the main lines, feeding tube, you name it! Weston is truly a tough kid and a living miracle! I'm so glad he's home and in route to a full recovery!
          It sounds like you have been through quite a lot in your lifetime. I would love to hear your testimony!

Comment

Great news!!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Hope Weston is doing well!

Comment

Follow-up Appointment. Up before the sun and got home just before 5.... Long day. Weston’s chest X-ray was beautiful and clear. No build up of fluid in his lungs or chest. He is on three meds to keep the fluid away, and he gets to stop one of those! Just so happens it’s the pill that dissolves quickly so the taste gets in him mouth and gags him... So it’s great that was the one to go! Also, his drain tube stitches came out today! There were 3. 1st, he handled pretty well. 2nd, he totally lost it! 3rd, like a pro! A full spectrum of emotions there... over all he is doing fantastic! We return next Monday to see his Cardiologist.
                  Attached Files

Comment

More great news. Glad to hear it.

Comment

Way to go Weston! Great news!

Comment

I’m so happy for your family!

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weston’s surgery updates.

This kid never stops amazing me. He's not mine, but I'm **** proud to just know him /yall. Continued thoughts and prayers brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X