• Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Paypal sent

Comment

Good job, lets keep those cards and letters or PPs rolling in. Knapper's deer are hungry and I'm chomping at the bit to get the Cpen thread started.

Pros are already complaining about the USGA setup. I am reminded of Sandy Tatum's, past Pres. USGA, comments at Winged Foot one year. We are not trying to embarrass the greatest players in the world, only to identify them.

I only hope this comment is needed again this year!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
          Good job, lets keep those cards and letters or PPs rolling in. Knapper's deer are hungry and I'm chomping at the bit to get the Cpen thread started.

Pros are already complaining about the USGA setup. I am reminded of Sandy Tatum's, past Pres. USGA, comments at Winged Foot one year. We are not trying to embarrass the greatest players in the world, only to identify them.

I only hope this comment is needed again this year!

If more than 3 players finish under par I am gonna be ******.....

These majors have become a joke IMHO ....with scoring

Comment

Ole Abe wasn't enough. Sent Alexander instead via PP.

>E

Comment

Originally posted by aironeout View Post
              Ole Abe wasn't enough. Sent Alexander instead via PP.

>E
              The Committee has been contacted by the USPS requesting only the Ol’ Abe size be sent. The larger size bag is harder for their well honed, just in time systems to process with their normal on time efficiency.

A couple left which we are handling. The whining by most pros and the cheater in chief, Five Guys Phil, has begun in earnest at Pebble. Open thread is in process of beilng developed.

In other news, it appears Hank Haney was indeed telling the truth. Lee #6 won the USGA Women’s Open.

Let’s get those last couple on in. Like thank you notes, they are never late.

Comment

sent today. sorry for the delay

Comment

Even the World Wide Leader agrees.

Jeongeun Lee6 added the "6" to her name to differentiate herself on the Korean LPGA Tour. On Sunday, she added $1 million to her bank account after winning the U.S. Women's Open.

Haney says he was right.

Last edited by 18ncs; 06-03-2019, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X